Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

What Network Is The Best In Terms Of Internet Speed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Network Is The Best In Terms Of Internet Speed (982 Views)

What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? / In terms Of Data Plan, Which Network Is Your Best In 2015? / What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Network Is The Best In Terms Of Internet Speed by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
i decided to seek a public opinion,i want to know which mobile network provider offers the fastest internet connectivity,i dont mind spending the inexhaustabe funds at my disposal on their exaggerated price tags.
Re: What Network Is The Best In Terms Of Internet Speed by nwaobitex: 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
etisalat
Re: What Network Is The Best In Terms Of Internet Speed by physise(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
Mtn n Glo

1 Like

Re: What Network Is The Best In Terms Of Internet Speed by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
Etisalat
GLO
MTN
Airtel

^^in that order...
Re: What Network Is The Best In Terms Of Internet Speed by sholasho(m): 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
@OP,
Your location will determine which is better for you.

1 Like

Re: What Network Is The Best In Terms Of Internet Speed by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
Airtel. Fast truly is an attitude!
Re: What Network Is The Best In Terms Of Internet Speed by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
ETISALAT AND GLO
Re: What Network Is The Best In Terms Of Internet Speed by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 05, 2013
Judinho59: Etisalat
GLO
MTN
Airtel

^^in that order...
Correct!
Re: What Network Is The Best In Terms Of Internet Speed by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 06, 2013
physise: Mtn n Glo
if u use mtn 4 lng, the network would slowdown
Re: What Network Is The Best In Terms Of Internet Speed by Nobody: 2:48am On Oct 06, 2013
sholasho: @OP,
Your location will determine which is better for you.
thats what i suggest to
Re: What Network Is The Best In Terms Of Internet Speed by sholasho(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2013
runzlord: thats what i suggest to

But in my area, the 4 GSM network perform well.
Re: What Network Is The Best In Terms Of Internet Speed by Youngzedd(m): 10:13am On Oct 06, 2013
Empty Hen is the best.
Re: What Network Is The Best In Terms Of Internet Speed by ajasa4link: 11:55am On Oct 06, 2013
Mtn still the best over here.. airtel is fvcking shiiit. Can u imagine subscribing to 160mb and over 3days I just managed to use 33mb because of their crappy network that only shows edge when am outside the house. Imagine having to stay outside the house for hours just to manage to get edge...Smh..mtn still remains the best over here
Re: What Network Is The Best In Terms Of Internet Speed by busoye19: 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
ajasa4link: Mtn still the best over here.. airtel is fvcking shiiit. Can u imagine subscribing to 160mb and over 3days I just managed to use 33mb because of their crappy network that only shows edge when am outside the house. Imagine having to stay outside the house for hours just to manage to get edge...Smh..mtn still remains the best over here

Same here Bro. Airtel is the worse.
Re: What Network Is The Best In Terms Of Internet Speed by uwuana: 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
see Obama jet speed for etisalat.dload 1gb in 15min.
Re: What Network Is The Best In Terms Of Internet Speed by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
sholasho:

But in my area, the 4 GSM network perform well.
lucky you! Go 4 glo! Cos i use mtn, when i buy N250 2h at 150mb, its very fast to about 400kb/s then after 20mins its automatically disconnects! Then re-connects and start counting at 0.7 to 6.5 kb/s. U can try it on any line if u doubt me. On 3G o!
Re: What Network Is The Best In Terms Of Internet Speed by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
uwuana: see Obama jet speed for etisalat.dload 1gb in 15min.
u to dey lie
Re: What Network Is The Best In Terms Of Internet Speed by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
U be lion o
Re: What Network Is The Best In Terms Of Internet Speed by ajasa4link: 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
if people rule their country based on their ability to lie,bros Na u go be Nigeria's president o

4 Likes

Re: What Network Is The Best In Terms Of Internet Speed by OCTAVO: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
physise: Mtn n Glo
Re: What Network Is The Best In Terms Of Internet Speed by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2013

Hmmmm.... Only 15mins?? Shey you and 5secs dey quarrel? undecided
Re: What Network Is The Best In Terms Of Internet Speed by Youngpo413: 6:39am On Oct 07, 2013

Which etisalat?
Re: What Network Is The Best In Terms Of Internet Speed by cupid4ig(m): 12:47am On Oct 08, 2013
Mtn scammers dont use mtn in as much as its fast sometimes u wont be able to connect and sometimes it will just be disconnecting even when ur mb is still big. Etisalat is the best

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Phones / Samsung Reportedly Starts Testing It's Craziest Smartphone Yet! / Lets Compare Prices Of Phones Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.