Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

How To Stop Unsolicited Sms And Credit Deduction - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop Unsolicited Sms And Credit Deduction (1042 Views)

How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. / NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls / How To Stop Unsolicited Sms & Calls From Glo, Mtn, Airtel, Etisalat Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Unsolicited Sms And Credit Deduction by Govvy(m): 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
Our telecommunication service providers have recently cultivated the annoying act of sending unsolicited sms about some packaged gambles. They somethings send naughty tips and then actually charge one for it weekly. What's NSS doing about this? It's sincerely dubious. Imagine MTN deducting 50 naira on weekly bases for dating tips which I never did applied for! Clumsy dating tips at that. Ain't there ample of dating tip I can find through google if I need it? Share, if any of these telecommunication service providers have played some fraudulent pranks on you too... Please, if you know how to stop the dating tips nonsense, kindly drop the code here.
Re: How To Stop Unsolicited Sms And Credit Deduction by Uchexxy(m): 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
u're so on point broda, wish i knew d code though. Abeg mk una help us ooo
Re: How To Stop Unsolicited Sms And Credit Deduction by Govvy(m): 6:49am On Oct 05, 2013
Another annoying fact is that when you call consumer care, they tell one shits like:
"You've probably requested for the service subconsciously". Or "Your phone would be reset from hear. Switch it off and on it after 5 minutes". When you do so and call back after five minutes, it's another mtn client manager you'd have to speak to. And funny enough, he or she would say what the first person said.
Re: How To Stop Unsolicited Sms And Credit Deduction by arcis: 7:09am On Oct 05, 2013
@op, its NCC not NSS. Sincerely, NCC Need to do smtin urgently to stop this.
Re: How To Stop Unsolicited Sms And Credit Deduction by Govvy(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2013
arcis: @op, its NCC not NSS. Sincerely, NCC Need to do smtin urgently to stop this.
Lol... Thanks for the correction sir... Na d korean movie 'IRIS' season 1-4 make me do mistake of calling NCC as NSS. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Three Things /magic MICROSOFT Could Not Explain To There Users / My Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Seems To Register Weaker Network Type. / Get Airtel 600mb Cheat For 400naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.