Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Thanking God,alex,jose And Cerezo For Mikel Obi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thanking God,alex,jose And Cerezo For Mikel Obi (1838 Views)

An Open Letter To Jose And All Chelsea Fans / Outrageous, As Chelsea Demand N7.8 Billion For Mikel / M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanking God,alex,jose And Cerezo For Mikel Obi by Akolawole(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2006
Why am i launching yet another thread on Mikel Obi? I was compelled to write this based on me usinga third eye to look at the whole Saga.

Quite a lot of people have been blaming him for eventually signing for Chelsea. i wonder.

1) First of all, we have to thank God for seeing him through

2) Baba Alex Ferguson, who determines his destiny( by letting him off.

3) Cerezo( Eguavon), Nigeria Coach for allowing him to play in Nations cup, if not, he wouldnt make Work Permit point of 75% attendance for the national team.

4) In fact Jose Mourinho, he can say " John, i don't need you any more, i have Ballack, Frank and the rest".

5) Roman man, for providing the cash that will be paid for a clubless-player

Why are people raising unnecessary highbrows?

# Five years ago, John Terry was just ball-ball in Chelsea trainning ground but he's now the captain of the team.

## Mikel make mistake but we have to rally round the poor boy.

### WHERE IS YARO YARO today?

#### I am 100% sure, Jose will not ignore him if he performs.

Re: Thanking God,alex,jose And Cerezo For Mikel Obi by spikelord(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2006
Yes, I really thank God for the guy!
Re: Thanking God,alex,jose And Cerezo For Mikel Obi by Greatpeter(m): 9:18am On Jun 07, 2006
Jose Mourinho is already praising the youngster that he's fantanstic.
Read more: http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Also read this; Mikel will play as a first team player in Chelsea.
http://hotsportslive.com/stories/0606061.html
Re: Thanking God,alex,jose And Cerezo For Mikel Obi by Akolawole(m): 9:36am On Jun 07, 2006
@Greatpeter

That your first link get as he be.

Here's another link http://www.chelseafc.com/article.asp?lid=Latest+News&sub=latest+news&navlid=news&sublid=&article=392649&Title=Mikel%20on%20Mourinho%3A%20Mourinho%20on%20Mikel
Re: Thanking God,alex,jose And Cerezo For Mikel Obi by Akolawole(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2006
Greatpeter:

Also read this; Mikel will play as a first team player in Chelsea.
http://hotsportslive.com/stories/0606061.html

First team Player? Where did you get that?
Re: Thanking God,alex,jose And Cerezo For Mikel Obi by spikelord(m): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2006
That was what Mourinho said. Now let's see what he's going to do with the guy!
Re: Thanking God,alex,jose And Cerezo For Mikel Obi by GUNNER(f): 3:21am On Jun 08, 2006
yeah its good to have an end to the whole saga

now Mikel can concentrate on his Soccer career

i do hope he gets some regular playing time tho undecided

wish him luck at chelski tongue
Re: Thanking God,alex,jose And Cerezo For Mikel Obi by lalaboi(m): 7:20am On Jun 08, 2006
Evry 1 expects dis guy 2 just start evry match in germany, nooo dat cant hapn. His last competitive match was in d african cup of nations. His fitness level is down, a lot of work has 2 be done on him. By mid season he can maybe b startn matches.
Re: Thanking God,alex,jose And Cerezo For Mikel Obi by lalaboi(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2006
I meant premiership nt germany.
Re: Thanking God,alex,jose And Cerezo For Mikel Obi by spikelord(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2006
Hey, Everyone wants him @ the bridge, let's just see what he'll do about his fitness level!
Re: Thanking God,alex,jose And Cerezo For Mikel Obi by Akolawole(m): 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2006
lalaboi:

Evry 1 expects this guy 2 just start evry match in germany, nooo that can't hapn. His last competitive match was in d african cup of nations. His fitness level is down, a lot of work has 2 be done on him. By mid season he can maybe b startn matches.

Dont be suprised, not everyone knows how to analyse football.

I agree with your comments 100%
Re: Thanking God,alex,jose And Cerezo For Mikel Obi by spikelord(m): 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2006
Abi, let the season begin!
Re: Thanking God,alex,jose And Cerezo For Mikel Obi by Akolawole(m): 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2006
Posted by: spikelord
Insert Quote
That was what Mourinho said. Now let's see

Where did Mourinho said this?

On NTA News or what?
Re: Thanking God,alex,jose And Cerezo For Mikel Obi by seeker(m): 8:44am On Jun 14, 2006
Most teams have more than twenty players in their 1st team. Just check any clubs website. Now, 1st 11 is another matter altogether.

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: Madrid Sold Di Maria For Being Ugly. (pictures) / Win Big With Just Odds Of 5 That Is (5.00 Odds) Guarantee / Ucl Fallout: Is The English Premiership Really Over-rated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.