Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,953 members, 7,852,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

Shame:obama Supporters Don’t Know What Party Obama Is Affiliated With - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shame:obama Supporters Don’t Know What Party Obama Is Affiliated With (529 Views)

Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Barack Obama Is Time Person Of The Year 2012. / Obama Is A Weak Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame:obama Supporters Don’t Know What Party Obama Is Affiliated With by Underground: 1:46am On Oct 05, 2013
SMH.....Undoubtedly, Americans live in an ignorance bubble....

I loved this comment in particular:

"And they're STILL allowed to vote. This Republic is doomed. It will die of CID. Citizen Idiots Disease. A pre-existing condition, not covered by ObamaCare."

Video: Obama Supporters Don’t Know What Party Obama Is Affiliated With

How can Americans even begin to understand Obamacare or the government shut down?

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
October 4, 2013

In his latest ‘man on the street’ video, Mark Dice talks to Obama supporters in San Diego who struggle to work out which political party Obama is actually affiliated with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nhRViM02Mk&
The majority of the people Dice talked to didn’t know which party Obama was associated with and some even thought he was in fact a Republican.

One man thought Obama was associated with the “best ideas” party.

“The average American is a zombie and doesn’t even know what political party he stands for,” Dice tells one man who asserted that Obama was a Republican. “I would agree,” the man responds.

“What political party is Barack Obama affiliated with?” Dice asks another man, who responds, “It’s one of those.”

In response to the same question, another woman responds, “I have nothing good to say, I’m sorry.”

The clip would be hilarious if it wasn’t a tragic reflection of how dumbed down and ignorant of basic facts Americans have become in the modern era. Given that a substantial percentage of them don’t even know that Obama is a Democrat, how could they possibly hope to understand things like Obamacare or the government shut down?

If you think that this footage is a misrepresentation of the average intelligence of Obama supporters and other politically naive Americans, then you should probably become familiar with Dice’s countless other videos, which all point to the same conclusion. They include;

- Obamacare supporters signing a petition to add birth control drugs to the water supply;

- Students at the University of California accepting “abortion in a can” fruit juice drinks;

- Endorsing 19th century communist ideologue Karl Marx as the next President of the United States;

- Signing a petition to repeal the 4th amendment to the Constitution;

- Supporting a move to end the right to remain silent by repealing the 5th amendment;

- Signing a petition to support post-birth abortion up to age 3 and making infanticide a part of Obamacare;

- Signing a petition to support making euthanasia of senior citizens a mandatory part of Obamacare;

- Supporting a move to release all illegal aliens from prison no matter what crime they have committed and then giving them free US citizenship;

- Signing a petition to grant Obama immunity for all crimes he commits while in office.

And those are from just the last few months alone.

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71
FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for [url]Infowars.com [/url] and [url]Prison Planet.com[/url]. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a host for Infowars Nightly News.

This article was posted: Friday, October 4, 2013 at 11:24 am
Re: Shame:obama Supporters Don’t Know What Party Obama Is Affiliated With by NairaMinted: 1:49am On Oct 05, 2013
One word; ZOMBIES!!
Re: Shame:obama Supporters Don’t Know What Party Obama Is Affiliated With by HezronLorraine(m): 4:54am On Oct 05, 2013
A lot of americans seem to side with the Affordables Care Act,but I still see Obamacare winning this race.
Re: Shame:obama Supporters Don’t Know What Party Obama Is Affiliated With by thoth: 7:21am On Oct 05, 2013
The most painful argument of my life was a debate between 3 americans i met at the airport in Shanghai about Iraq back in 2003. I found out that Americans can be really dumb, most of them don't know where Egypt is on the Map.

One shouted on my face, "Egyptians are in the middle east they are Arabs!!!" and to that same guy Africa is a country.
Re: Shame:obama Supporters Don’t Know What Party Obama Is Affiliated With by KayDee4: 5:39am On Oct 13, 2013
It's not peculiar to the Dems or Obama. Both sides (Dems and Repubs) have their fair share of not-so-informed followers .

(1) (Reply)

Chinese And Russians Should Rescue Their Own Ships Before Uncle Sam Moves In / All Norwegians Become Crown Millionaires In Oil Saving Landmark / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.