Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

FX Trade Made Easy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FX Trade Made Easy (809 Views)

Banks Under Pressure From Industry Groups To Deepen FX Market / Banks Resume Transfers For FX Cash Deposits (screenshots) / My ''happy Hour'' Free FX Trade Alerts..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FX Trade Made Easy by guyefe(m): 7:51am On Oct 05, 2013
follow my trades, check between 6-10am or 1-3pm daily for trades in those acct.

And if you chance you check every 1hr or 2hrs to see if there is any changes on trades running on those acct.

Am a day trader so mostly i exit trades at the end of the day or allow it to run if am in profit after locking TP.

I use forexfactory to check for fundamental news and am always there most time to make changes b4 any meaningful news occur.

There will be some losses but the main purpose is the gain should be more by month end.

Finally forex trade is for the BRAVE and those who are ready to accept LOSS and not GREEDY

MONEY MANAGEMENT AND KNOWING THE 3 WHEN{when to buy,sell OR stand side} ARE SOME KEY TO BE A SUCCESSFUL TRADER

NOTE- its not a must to trade daily,so at times there we be no trades if i don't see any good setup

email- rickyefe@yahoo.com if you intend to follow my trades and any issues on forex trade and betonmarket{binary options}
Re: FX Trade Made Easy by seniwellsFX: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
Pls if you want us to follow your trading signals,then upload the account history of your live trading account and not your demo account.
Re: FX Trade Made Easy by guyefe(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
seniwells FX: Pls if you want us to follow your trading signals,then upload the account history of your live trading account and not your demo account.

demo.live what you should be after is the success of the strategy on a long term

its not a task or by force,to follow d trades. its choice

Nigerians learn to appreciate if even a little.

i did not ask you to pay me money just follow if you like
Re: FX Trade Made Easy by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
As a beginner, how do i start? Pls reply asap...though i av some knowledge about forex coz i did it back in 2007
Re: FX Trade Made Easy by guyefe(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
domcarez: As a beginner, how do i start? Pls reply asap...though i av some knowledge about forex coz i did it back in 2007

email- rickyefe@yahoo.com, lets start from there
Re: FX Trade Made Easy by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
guyefe:

email- rickyefe@yahoo.com, lets start from there

U have a mail bro..
Re: FX Trade Made Easy by guyefe(m): 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
domcarez:

U have a mail bro..

hv reply.trade wisely

(1) (Reply)

Alas!!! LR Is Back And Here To Stay... / Top 10 Best Business To Venture Into, In My Locality / Paypal Sign Up Made Easy In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.