Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,317 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Opportunity! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Opportunity! (580 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity! by Suhaibu(m): 9:33am On Oct 05, 2013
Although this is a newsletter for my subscribers, It's for anyone willing to venture in freelance writing business.

Here's the newsletter:

It’s been almost three months now since I started this blog. I have posted more than 20 articles on the system. And grow my writing skills even further … but all these couldn’t be possible without YOU.

YOU – my loyal subscribers – are my heroes – you make haibtext happen.

I have received a couple of warm emails from some of you, and have studied them closely to help you better.
Some of you are asking me “to put them through.” While the whole concept of haibtext was meant to help you – my Nigerian counterparts – learn the art of writing and use it to make money online – I began to think of coming up with a more in-depth training to serve you better ...

I’m thinking of creating an editing course for you. Not just sharing articles, eBooks, and writing materials but coming up with a more personal encounter where you’ll write articles, submit it to me, and then I’ll edit them, highlighting where you err in red, correcting any grammatical issues, re-structure you articles, and comment on your weaknesses and strength.

The aim is to get your writing skills polished enough to write for clients worldwide.

After you graduated (which is just in a matter of weeks), I‘ll get you writing project from the marketplace to not only build your writing portfolio, but get paid on that. It’s like you’re earning while learning. Of course, I’ll take care of the final editing, structuring, and all the intricacies. I’ll handle the submission, and send your hard earned cash immediately.

What do you think? Do you think it will make a difference to you?

To send your replies, please connect with me on Facebook here:

http://facebook.com/haibtext

Like me and drop your messages. I’ll respond to you as quickly as I can.

Thank you.

Suhaib Mohammed is a professional freelance writer. He’s the founder and Editor-in-Chief of http://haibtext.com Connect with him on:
Facebook - http://facebook.com/haibtext
Twitter -- @haibtext

(1) (Reply)

100 Websites That Are Ready To Pay You $100 A Day Wrking For Just 2hrs Daily / ''' / Grab This Money Making Info For Just A Dime Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.