Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Sad Death Stories You Know About. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sad Death Stories You Know About. (851 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / 10 Divorce Stories You Won’t Believe / Stories You Have Heard About Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Death Stories You Know About. by homesteady(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
Just last week saturday, my neighbour's grandson died! His mother died when she gave birth to him and her last words were "take my child to my Mother-in-law" and she died! So ever since then, he has been staying with his grandparents and he is 3years now.

On saturday night around 8pm, his grandmother discovered that he has not eaten his food and when she called him, there was no reply! They started looking for the boy, they went round the house and he was nowhere to be found! they even thought he fell down inside their well, but they did not find him there!
Then Around 9pm, the grandfather went to the toilet, when he entered, he saw the boy's chair and there was water on the ground. As he went further, he saw his grandson inside the large drum where they store water! He was dead! He drowned inside the drum!
He used the chair as a ladder and he fell inside the drum with his head!
He was buried the next day according to Islam rites

Share your stories!
Re: Sad Death Stories You Know About. by immortalcrown(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
They are numerous
Re: Sad Death Stories You Know About. by homesteady(m): 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
immortalcrown: They are numerous
Please share some here!
Re: Sad Death Stories You Know About. by homesteady(m): 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
This one happened either around 2004 or 2005!
There was this woman in my church, she was married, but her husband was not attending our church!
Her husband was building a house in their village, so he was always travelling to the village to see how the work is moving!
After the completion of the house, he died(his younger brother also died when he built his own house in the village). Then the woman was left with the man step children and her baby(her only child).
After the burial, the husband relations from the village were now disturbing her, but she didn't bow to their demands.
One year latter, the man step-son died! He was not sick, he just died! Then one week latter, the woman's baby died! And finally the woman died! All this happened Just in two weeks! It was so terrible!
The most touching part was their obituary! All their pictures were on one obituary poster!
Re: Sad Death Stories You Know About. by banjicom(m): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
this stories makes me sad embarassed
Re: Sad Death Stories You Know About. by sholay2011(m): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
homesteady: This one happened either around 2004 or 2005!
There was this woman in my church, she was married, but her husband was not attending our church!
Her husband was building a house in their village, so he was always travelling to the village to see how the work is moving!
After the completion of the house, he died(his younger brother also died when he built his own house in the village). Then the woman was left with the man step children and her baby(her only child).
After the burial, the husband relations from the village were now disturbing her, but she didn't bow to their demands.
One year latter, the man step-son died! He was not sick, he just died! Then one week latter, the woman's baby died! And finally the woman died! All this happened Just in two weeks! It was so terrible!
The most touching part was their obituary! All their pictures were on one obituary poster!
Ehn-ehn-ehn?! I refuse to believe this script.
Re: Sad Death Stories You Know About. by homesteady(m): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
sholay2011:
Ehn-ehn-ehn?! I refuse to believe this script.

Believe me! It happened real life! I won't open a thread just to start forming stories!
Re: Sad Death Stories You Know About. by bebe2(f): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked this is suppose to be a sombre thread o,

but watch out for all the unbelievable story we will hear,

Hope zeb Ejiro still dey produce o

free script for him here
Re: Sad Death Stories You Know About. by homesteady(m): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
Haba! You people are spoiling the mood here! We are supposed to be in a sorrowful mood and you guys are catching fun! cry

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Request For An Housekeeper For A Short Period.08023712488 / How To Remove Gum From Your Child's Hair / Meet 6-yr-old Girl Whose Back, Arms And Face Is Covered With Black Fur [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.