Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. (34700 Views)

UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures / ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers / Jamb & Neco Biometric Fingerprint Scanner U Are U4500 Digitalpersona For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by duruh: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
Xtfield: This guy does not look to me like a very intelligent fellow. I do not encourage crime but if a man chooses the way of crime, shouldn't he commit a very profitable one. Why did he not break into the CBN website? What is there in all these websites that he hacked into? Just shows that criminals have no brains at all.
guy u are just too funny.
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by Consultville(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
I condemn him in strong terms, don't use your talent negatively.

Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by 123gist(m): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
The guy f*ck up he would have gone annoymous I trust my India hackers........... lipsrsealed still tryin to inject my sch portal!
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by Cutesthunk(m): 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
Wow! Our minds our powerful.......but i choose to use it positively...
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by ncpat(m): 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
Akinmail: lies LIES LIES LIES
Expert in web design? Hacker my foot. What he does is just to clone the websites of these various bodies i.e develop something similar with similar url
for example, i can create a website lie www.jambnow.com which is obviously fake but would still get gullible visitors and some money would be make.
#long story. The guy is a broke guy that does online IMPERSONATION.

You are right, the guy is not a hacker as portray but a web designer who clone websites to deceive people, if you are a good hacker, hack Mark Zuckerberg account on facebook and tell them how to correct it, the reward is $500 and maybe an employment into the company.
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by nigerfine: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
Pardon and draft to Nigerian army
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by mirabilisjalapa: 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
Well, let me state categorically on this forum that there is nothing like "College of Education, Ilaro, Ogun State". The only higher institution is the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro, Ogun State. So the suspect might have lied to law enforcement officers or he was quoted wrongly. Thanks
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by adewale2011(m): 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
Na only U̶̲̥̅̊ don talk sense sinse, na clone site he D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ create!!! If he fit enter real NECO or Jamb site and he still D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ 9ja meaning say na fool he bee
Akinmail: lies LIES LIES LIES
Expert in web design? Hacker my foot. What he does is just to clone the websites of these various bodies i.e develop something similar with similar url
for example, i can create a website lie www.jambnow.com which is obviously fake but would still get gullible visitors and some money would be make.
#long story. The guy is a broke guy that does online IMPERSONATION.
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by Shadowblaqq(m): 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
aforebby: what a pity,,a young dude that should have use his intellent to develop our nation information technology rather he is using it to hack govt agencies websites,,na so bill gate dey do am?
Bill gates once hacked his school website. Government should train this guy on ethical hacking.
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by Enginmaths: 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
<html>ordinary web designer nt even <?php a programmer ?> </html>
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by centrex: 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
The BIG Question is: Do you Trust Online Transactions?

In today’s interconnected and increasingly networked world, we are vulnerable to a wide variety of threats, including deliberate attacks on critical information infrastructures, with debilitating effects on our economies and on our societies. Is fear of identity theft, the misuse of sensitive personal data and other online fraud having an impact on confidence in the use of the internet for commercial or financial purposes? Is the willingness to conduct online transactions outpacing the trust? To what extent are businesses and consumers willing to take risks in order to reap the benefits of online transactions?

Take part in this Survey as it assess users’ trust of online transactions and awareness of Cyber Security measures. The data collected through this survey will be used to increase general awareness of Cyber Security, and should help decision-makers in assessing the cyberspace “trust” level with a view to reviewing national and corporate strategies and priorities. This survey is available below

http://techtelling.com/2013/06/21/survey-cyber-security-trust-and-awareness/
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by samsonagu: 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
Thank God.
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by Tayorshd2(m): 7:43am On Aug 24, 2022
AbuMikey:
Memories of my hacking of muf.mobi and wapka sites. gringringrin

It was fun while it lasted tho cheesy

Infact no b small i remembered those days too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

46 Medical Nigerian Students Graduate From Howard University, USA / Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy / Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.