Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

Clarence Peter Is My Best Gift To Showbiz In Nigeria-shina Peter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarence Peter Is My Best Gift To Showbiz In Nigeria-shina Peter (2733 Views)

Chidinma Parts Ways With Clarence Peter's Record Label "Capital Hill" / Chidinma Has Denied Allegations She's Sleeping With Clarence Peter / Exclusive Pictures From Sir Shina Peter's Step Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarence Peter Is My Best Gift To Showbiz In Nigeria-shina Peter by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
I am proud of my son and his company. His achievements give me every reason to state here and now that he is my best gift to showbiz in Nigeria and the best gift showbiz has given me. Just watch out, very soon you will hear of Shina Peters and his son, Clarence, doing something unique and great together very soon." Shina Peters said about his music director/label owner son with actress Clarion Chukwurah

source:www.lindaikeji..com/

Re: Clarence Peter Is My Best Gift To Showbiz In Nigeria-shina Peter by homesteady(m): 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
Wow! I never knew shina peters was clearance father! I only knew the mother!

He really should be proud of him!!
Re: Clarence Peter Is My Best Gift To Showbiz In Nigeria-shina Peter by Chamackh(m): 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
After suffering the mom, He never invested in Clarence, now that he has made. he is now taking the glory.
Re: Clarence Peter Is My Best Gift To Showbiz In Nigeria-shina Peter by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2013
What a jerk!!! Tryna take credit for the poor woman's efforts now huuh? Pregnancy wey uu deny 20 something years ago...idiot!
Re: Clarence Peter Is My Best Gift To Showbiz In Nigeria-shina Peter by HezronLorraine(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
Wow.never knew.

(1) (Reply)

Photos 25 Year Old Dai Macedo Wins 2013 Miss B*m B*m Contest / PEEP THIS! Beautiful Laughs As Anna Banner & Mr Ibu Strike A Pose Together [see / Sad News: Ini Edo's Marriage To Philip Ehiagwina Has Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.