Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

The Word Purpose - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Word Purpose (625 Views)

The Word WAHALA!! Is It A Yoruba,hausa Or An Ibo Word? / Nigerian Dogs(origin Of The Word Nkita?) / The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Word Purpose by Funpeter: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
I keep coming across this word either by hearing or reading it. And still find it hard to understand it, people keep saying to be fulfil in life you have to know the reason why u're created and make sure u are living it, so i ask myself can the Nigeria situation allow you to fulfil your PURPOSE? And is there anyone out there who is fulfilling? Has fulfilled? Or will fulfil is PURPOSE?
Some writer said and i quote 'Until purpose is discovered, existence has no meaning, for purpose is the source of fulfilment' And also 'your fulfilment in life is dependent on your becoming and doing what you were born to be and do'
please lets hear experience from those who have gone through this so will can help those of us coming up.

(1) (Reply)

Total Paralysis As Asup Join ASUU' Now Both On Total Strike! / Guys And Stories Just To Please / Beauty, bosoms, But No Brain.... Nollywood Chioma Okeke Exposes Her Ignorance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.