Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? (610 Views)

Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? / OMG! Picture Of A Popular Nairalander's Refuse Dump! / The Most Popular Nairalander On Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by chumakk: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
This thread is going crazy ---If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders! it looks like an election thread. So I want to use that opportunity to ask you--- who is the most popular nairalander! don't mention Seun o lol
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by kekakuz(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
meeeeeeeeee
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by kennybelle: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
Yemi2plus, Mynd... I guess

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by RoyalPearl(f): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
Onila, everyone knows her grin
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by chumakk: 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Onila, everyone knows her grin
the one people know her as a virgin? smiley that's a good guess
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by chumakk: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
kekakuz: meeeeeeeeee
with only 200 post. Hmmmmm
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by Mishydoo(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
SEXKILLS definitely! Countless nairalanders revolting against him, at least two topics opened about him....wt cn I say, It does pay to be a ....grin
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by RoyalPearl(f): 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
chumakk: the one people know her as a virgin? smiley that's a good guess
grin grin, thats my gal so watch it angry tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by Emmyk(m): 12:54am On Oct 06, 2013
Me cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by chumakk: 3:58am On Oct 06, 2013
Mishydoo: SEXKILLS definitely! Countless nairalanders revolting against him, at least two topics opened about him....wt cn I say, It does pay to be a ....grin
I sorry for the guy but consider yuzedo and okija juju....
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by Mishydoo(m): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
chumakk: I sorry for the guy but consider yuzedo and okija juju....

Yeah,popular guys...bt to me they both come second and third...D banana islander(Yuzedo),funny guy buh,if ppl dnt hate u,u cn never be Most popular!

Sexkills banned someone till 2032....hahaha...dt guy shld beta remain anonymous.

(1) (Reply)

Must I Bribe To Make Frontpage??? / US Blacklists Nigeria's Boko Haram As Terror Group / What Are Your Favourite Kung-fu Styles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.