Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

"Good" Lies Parent Tell - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Good" Lies Parent Tell (622 Views)

11 Harmful Lies Your Mind Loves To Tell You / Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us / Public Lies Married Women Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Good" Lies Parent Tell by Realculture(m): 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
It happened couple of year back,i was around 5 yr old.i asked my mum how women get pregnant...she told me that God is the one that puts the baby in the woman's womb when she gets married.lol...i now know better.nler lets share;have you ever lied to your inquisitive child or were you ever lied to as a child?
Re: "Good" Lies Parent Tell by boss123: 1:47am On Oct 06, 2013
Wre did she lie? :s
Re: "Good" Lies Parent Tell by dahmie2013: 6:52am On Oct 06, 2013
I always came first in my class! I had over 300 in JAMB. D last JAMB, I heard a parent saying dat 2 his son. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? / Message / If Your Dad And Mum Get Divorced Which Of Dem Would You Like To Stay With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.