Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Where Are Those Boys Ngige Used As Security? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Those Boys Ngige Used As Security? (755 Views)

Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Those Boys Ngige Used As Security? by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 06, 2013
It is on record that Ngige employed over hundred boys during his struggle with Ubah family. Where are those guys today, who employ them, what are they doing?
Are they kidnapper's?
Re: Where Are Those Boys Ngige Used As Security? by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 06, 2013
They are minding their businesses.
Re: Where Are Those Boys Ngige Used As Security? by egift(m): 4:42am On Oct 06, 2013
OP are sure you are alright? Of all things this is what is causing you sleepless night?
Re: Where Are Those Boys Ngige Used As Security? by mankevo(m): 5:06am On Oct 06, 2013
Which record OP?
Well, I was at Awka (From Okpuno up to Ifite, up to Amansea, down to Amaowbia,to Awkuzu...) during the era. What I vividly remember was that Ngige instructed all government workers even his PAs to be security conscious with the events in the state. He told them to keep off major attraction areas. That's when we will be going from Unizik temp site to perm site and Ngige will be standing at Aroma junction reading Newspapers.

If you mistook him for Mbadinuju's Bakassi Boys, then you can amend your post. However, you have your right to vote anyone you are obsessed with without having headache over Ngige.
Awka was ''Dust Bin'' pre-Ngige era. He came on board and everyday we wake up to behold The New Face of Awka, there was no ''we will, we plan blah bla'' you just see work and wonders.
Well, am not from Anambra, anybody can win, but whether he wins or not, I still doff my cap for him anyday, anytime, anymoment.
#TEAM#NGIGE#WELLWISHERS#

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

National Conference/conversation, Not Sovereign / Why Are Nigerians Very Corrupt? / When Transformation Is Called Uncommon: The Godswill Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.