Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Do You Like Going To Church Early? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Like Going To Church Early? (934 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / I Don't Feel Like Going To Church: What's Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like Going To Church Early? by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 06, 2013
Personally,i love going to church early because i believe it is part of serving God in spirit and in truth.Moreover,it shows how dedicated we are to be in his holy presence grin grin....
Nairalanders,do y'all go to church early?or you prefer going when the service is almost over?
Re: Do You Like Going To Church Early? by JameyMaxwell(m): 6:46am On Oct 06, 2013
Personally, I'll rather slip all day.
But God wud nt lyke dat.
Re: Do You Like Going To Church Early? by Illuminatus(m): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2013
Taylor184: Personally,i love going to church early because i believe it is part of serving God in spirit and in truth.Moreover,it shows how dedicated we are to be in his holy presence grin grin....
Nairalanders,do y'all go to church early?or you prefer going when the service is almost over?
I don't like going to church AT ALL. But when I want to go to church, I go quite early. In fact, I'd prefer to go to just the Sunday School and leave just the sermon is finished.
Re: Do You Like Going To Church Early? by Tolexander: 7:19am On Oct 06, 2013
I like going to the church late, cos that is when you can sight where the correct place to sit. I mean the gurl you are having crush on.
You sit beside her to be able to preach the word and make a follow up after service.
Re: Do You Like Going To Church Early? by mcfynest(m): 7:21am On Oct 06, 2013
it realy depends.... i love going to church late, even if it is "THE GRACE" i meet.....but when you are a worker, dear you have to go early or be sanctioned
Re: Do You Like Going To Church Early? by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2013
Tolexander: I like going to the church late, cos that is when you can sight where the correct place to sit. I mean the gurl you are having crush on.
You sit beside her to be able to preach the word and make a follow up after service.
smh..... So u go to church all because of a girl...isnt it?
Re: Do You Like Going To Church Early? by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 06, 2013
Illuminatus:
I don't like going to church AT ALL. But when I want to go to church, I go quite early. In fact, I'd prefer to go to just the Sunday School and leave just the sermon is finished.
prayer session nko?
Re: Do You Like Going To Church Early? by Tolexander: 7:27am On Oct 06, 2013
Taylor184: smh..... So u go to church all because of a girl...isnt it?
no!
To win souls!
Be a fisher of men!
Re: Do You Like Going To Church Early? by Illuminatus(m): 7:32am On Oct 06, 2013
Taylor184: prayer session nko?
The church I'm currently attending prays before preaching.

(1) (Reply)

The School Of CHRIST. / Who Is A Wedding Sponsor? / For Your Information, Tithing Is A Universal Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.