Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Who Makes The Best Dancehall Beats In Nigeria? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Makes The Best Dancehall Beats In Nigeria? (1303 Views)

Download Free Dancehall Beats!!! / Which Country Makes The Best Music In Africa? / What Makes The Lagos Music Market So Big? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Makes The Best Dancehall Beats In Nigeria? by houstonia(m): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2013
Beat Makers seem to be the most promoted acts in Nigerian music today with every artiste yelling the name of his beat maker before and after their song. So I was wandering which of this people possess the best party rocking skills in their songs. For me I think #Masterkraft is one of the best.

A list of them include:

Donjazzy
Masterkraft
Sars
Yung D
K Solo
Maleekberry
Spells
Phyno
So Sick
Leric
Sheyman
Flipties
SeleBobo
Phenom
DeepFreez
Fuse
Chopstix
Oskido
Ruffcoin
Legendary beats
Re: Who Makes The Best Dancehall Beats In Nigeria? by skyscraperTM(m): 9:49am On Oct 06, 2013
you`re mixinq-up somethinq here, you bundled both the name of artiste and producers together (artiste makes the sonq, producer makes the beats) except for the likes of don jazzy who sinq and also produces|

in no particular order, my top three are...
1. timaya
2. terry g
3. p-square
Re: Who Makes The Best Dancehall Beats In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 08, 2013
Re: Who Makes The Best Dancehall Beats In Nigeria? by houstonia(m): 6:40am On Oct 08, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
you`re mixinq-up somethinq here, you bundled both the name of artiste and producers together (artiste makes the sonq, producer makes the beats) except for the likes of don jazzy who sinq and also produces|

in no particular order, my top three are...
1. timaya
2. terry g
3. p-square

Sorry Bro Timaya doesn't make beats, nah nah nah, matter of fact majority of his beats were made by Yung D, K Solo, and his latest song Ukwu is actually a beat from Masterkraft. So I know what I mean.

You could Mention Terry G, I forgot to put down his name tho, but please Psquare do not make beats, especially when they have Engeez who stands out exclusively for their beats and swore not to make song, for any oother Nigerian artiste (even tho I still wonder how Cynthia Morgan got signed)
Re: Who Makes The Best Dancehall Beats In Nigeria? by skyscraperTM(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2013
[size=15pt]you misunderstood me bro, i didn`t pen down the name of the beat makers but the name of the artiste¡[/size]

houstonia:

Sorry Bro Timaya doesn't make beats, nah nah nah, matter of fact majority of his beats were made by Yung D, K Solo, and his latest song Ukwu is actually a beat from Masterkraft. So I know what I mean.

You could Mention Terry G, I forgot to put down his name tho, but please Psquare do not make beats, especially when they have Engeez who stands out exclusively for their beats and swore not to make song, for any oother Nigerian artiste (even tho I still wonder how Cynthia Morgan got signed)

(1) (Reply)

Top Non-nigerian Tracks Of 2014 / Download Kiss Daniel – “laye” (prod By DJ Coublon) / 10 Awesome Songs You Ought To Have On Your Track List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.