Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

The New Android Open Mic App - Command Your Device Without Touching Your Device. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Android Open Mic App - Command Your Device Without Touching Your Device. (1444 Views)

Three Best Apps To Root Your Android Device Without Pc / Pause, Play And Skip Songs WITHOUT Touching Your Phone / The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Android Open Mic App - Command Your Device Without Touching Your Device. by ewizard1: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2013
Hello peeps...
Just checked out this new app and decided to share and let you guys see the power of the Green Robot - Android!
Sometimes you just have to call someone or text someone or maybe get information from the internet.. But oops, you got your hands in that oily jar or in lather while washing. Normally Google search provides the function to give your phone some commands but you still need to tap on your device.

But here is Open Mic+ . It keeps your Mic active, so should you want to command your phone, just say " Okay Google " Your phone opens up the Google Voice search and you can ask it to call a number ,text a number or get something from the internet... All without touching your phone with dirty hands. You can as well change the command to whatever [But e gats be English ooo grin]

So try out Open Mic+

Download here http://open-mic.appspot.com/download
Re: The New Android Open Mic App - Command Your Device Without Touching Your Device. by demex24(m): 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hope dis app no go spoil person fone
Re: The New Android Open Mic App - Command Your Device Without Touching Your Device. by ikechukz(m): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
s voice all the way...
Re: The New Android Open Mic App - Command Your Device Without Touching Your Device. by demex24(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
ikechukz: s voice all the way...
abeg which one be s voice
Re: The New Android Open Mic App - Command Your Device Without Touching Your Device. by justicesky24(m): 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
Wat of if i say install gangstar vegas e kor uninstall my gangstar rio undecided
Re: The New Android Open Mic App - Command Your Device Without Touching Your Device. by ewizard1: 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
ikechukz: s voice all the way...

Yeah. I got u. S Voice too is great but it has its differences from Google Voice... S Voice can search the internet... it can set alarms, call contacts, send message etc.. But GVoice can do internet and others.
Re: The New Android Open Mic App - Command Your Device Without Touching Your Device. by ewizard1: 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
justicesky24: Wat of if i say install gangstar vegas e kor uninstall my gangstar rio undecided

UNINSTALL no different from INSTALL ?? ... The Technology sabi english pass you grin so talk wetin e go understand.
e go do am! undecided
Re: The New Android Open Mic App - Command Your Device Without Touching Your Device. by luvlyoracle(m): 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
it is mainly for android 4.0 and higher.......anyway thanks #teamsamsung grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

15 Most Ideal Smartphones To Lookout For In 2013 / How To Answer Calls Without Touching The Screen On Samsung Phone / Tecno 7E Price, Features And Specifications In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.