Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Cars And Fuel Economy - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cars And Fuel Economy (886 Views)

7 Myths About Fuel Economy / Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. / Little Known Car Fuel Wasters And Fuel Saving Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cars And Fuel Economy by siralos135: 8:49am On Oct 06, 2013
Pls guys i need your take on the issue of car and fuel economy.
Some say it is toyota...........bt which model of toyota.
Re: Cars And Fuel Economy by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
siralos135: Pls guys i need your take on the issue of car and fuel economy.
Some say it is toyota...........bt which model of toyota.

we talked about it and we clearly mentioned that it is not about a a brand name eg toyota, honda. volvo etc and neither is it about model eg carmy, cr v, s40

it all comes to engine size and the specification of the engine eg same engine size but one is a turbo and the other one is non
Re: Cars And Fuel Economy by siralos135: 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
ZIM DRILL:

we talked about it and we clearly mentioned that it is not about a a brand name eg toyota, honda. volvo etc and neither is it about model eg carmy, cr v, s40

it all comes to engine size and the specification of the engine eg same engine size but one is a turbo and the other one is non
thanks a lot zim drill

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Move My Toyota Camry Tiny Light After Service / Mazda 626- 2002-model For Start / Come See Driveless Luxury Car Of The Nearest Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.