Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

A Nairalander Needs Your Nomination For "Best New Blog Of The Year" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander Needs Your Nomination For "Best New Blog Of The Year" (635 Views)

Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) / Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year / Drop Your Nomination For Nairaland Phone Section Moderator.(one Nomination Per Member) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Needs Your Nomination For "Best New Blog Of The Year" by jimcaddy(m): 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hey guys It is with much delight that I inform you that I will like to participate in the Nigerian Blog Awards by being a nominee.
I know I stand an outside chance for this, but there is no harm in trying.

Kindly nominate JimCaddy's Blog and register my blog for the "BEST NEW BLOG OF THE YEAR". My blog's URL is simply-

"jimcaddy..com"

Nominations started on Monday, 23rd of September 2013, and it will run through till Sunday, 14th of October 2013 after which the nominees will be announced on Monday, November 4th 2013.

To Nominate JimCaddy's Blog for the "Best New Blog Of The Year", kindly visit this link- http://www.nigerianblogawards.com/register2013.php and follow the instructions.

Even if I don't get nominated, at least there is a conviction that I tried.

Let's do this folks!!

JimCaddy!!

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Nomination For "Best New Blog Of The Year" by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
You dont come to NL seeking for nomination. When you are nominated come back and seek for votes.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Nomination For "Best New Blog Of The Year" by damilolaluv(f): 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
It would help if you put the link so it can easily be clicked.

(1) (Reply)

! / . / Questions About Nairaland Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.