Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Where Can I Buy Gold In Kano? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Buy Gold In Kano? (28329 Views)

Dangote Opens Tomato Factory In Kano To Vie With Chinese Imports / A Tannery In Kano Supplies Leather To Louis-Vuitton (Pics) / Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Gold In Kano? by Jummy4real(f): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2008
Dear Nairalanders,

Do you have any idea about where i can buy gold in Kano, their prices and other things i need to know?
Your swift response to this will be appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Buy Gold In Kano? by sunshineky(m): 7:37am On Jul 03, 2008
i served in kano and i worked in kano for a year but i'm in abj now.
if u really want to buy gold from kano which i assure u is where u can get the cheapest gold
in nigeria.

i will not ask for money from u.

mail ekeyimedugu@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can I Buy Gold In Kano? by touche(m): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2008
@ Sunshineky
This is a FORUM i.e. you post information for others to benefit from, not collect e-mail addresses for spamming angry.

@ Poster
Sabon Gari Market, Ibo Road by Market or Hajj Camp. Its sold by the gram but I'm not too sure about the current rates. Be careful about adjusted weight scales and the quality of the gold. Real gold is scratch proof. Good luck with your purchase.

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy Gold In Kano? by sunshineky(m): 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2008
Touche
as ur name goes u're real touchee!
well who eva contacts me will get a straight directions of where gold is sold in \
the market. i have a pal dat his mom sell clothes just next to th gold mercharts.

sabon gari market kano, lots of them, everyone gets same price
nomatter were u come from.

tanks for ur advice on mail addy

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Gold In Kano? by Esss(m): 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2008
I deal in gold but my question is this. Is it raw gold as in not moulded into any ornament or is it necklaces and stuff??
Re: Where Can I Buy Gold In Kano? by sunshineky(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2008
sorry not raw gold! dis chaps want ready ornamental gold.
it goes to proof u dont deal in gold. no gold merchant will ask such , question.

pls guys dont be misled o. Gold is sold in kano the cheapest u can find in niaja, usually brougt in by dealers from maybe dubai.
Re: Where Can I Buy Gold In Kano? by Esss(m): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2008
sunshineky:

sorry not raw gold! this chaps want ready ornamental gold.
it goes to proof u don't deal in gold. no gold merchant will ask such , question.

please guys don't be misled o. Gold is sold in kano the cheapest u can find in niaja, usually brougt in by dealers from maybe dubai.

It's amazing that in your bid to make me look bad you have only ended up making an ass of your self.
No gold merchant will ask such a question you say?? Well just to enlighten your ignorant self, I deal in raw gold, with my source in Ghana. I was only attracted to this bloody thread by the word "cheap gold" cos in my line of business, cheap gold could only mean one of the following;
> Either the gold is not real (prolly pyrite, copper or any gold allotrope) or
> The price of Gold on the international market has dropped, or
> The seller is am illiterate that does not know the worth of Gold.

I only buy raw gold in the range of 18 - 24 Karats. Not cheap ornamentad gold plated necklaces that are imported from dubai that will burn your skin after 1 week.

All you should have done was answer the damned post and not run your mouth. And by the way there is nothing like cheap gold. It's either gold or whateva it is you buy.

7 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy Gold In Kano? by sunshineky(m): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2008
Esse,
abeg no vex. wasn't intentional o.

i dont sell gold was just trying to help ou dats
all.

sorry bro!!!
Re: Where Can I Buy Gold In Kano? by ichommy(m): 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2009
please i need a NL in kano please CONTACT ME OR YOU CAN LIVE YOUR EMAIL OR PHONE NUMBER

babatundeemmanuel84@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can I Buy Gold In Kano? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2009
@Ess and others.

l have Gold Ornament worth over 15 kgs for SALE!

lts a rough Gold* Not Ready made jewellries!

lf you are a genuine/unigue Gold merchant or buyer based in Lagos or environs! or have appropriate info of buyer,pls call Mr. Barnabas on: 08138503081. Email: megachucks@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Where Can I Buy Gold In Kano? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2009
maybe we should open a thread for Kano ex-Corps members, what do you think? Check for gold at Talihudu (or whatever the spelling is). The market is close to Emir's palace. Don't take me for my words though, I never bought any, I only had female corps members who said they did.

@Esss, Why the fuss? Kano does not mine gold whatever gold you get there is imported from Arabia.
Esss:

It's amazing that in your bid to make me look bad you have only ended up making an ass of your self.
No gold merchant will ask such a question you say?? Well just to enlighten your ignorant self, I deal in raw gold, with my source in Ghana. I was only attracted to this bloody thread by the word "cheap gold" cos in my line of business, cheap gold could only mean one of the following;
> Either the gold is not real (prolly pyrite, copper or any gold allotrope) or
> The price of Gold on the international market has dropped, or
> The seller is am illiterate that does not know the worth of Gold.

I only buy raw gold in the range of 18 - 24 Karats. Not cheap ornamentad gold plated necklaces that are imported from dubai that will burn your skin after 1 week.

All you should have done was answer the damned post and not run your mouth. And by the way there is nothing like cheap gold. It's either gold or whateva it is you buy.
Re: Where Can I Buy Gold In Kano? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2009
megachux!:

@Ess and others.

l have Gold Ornament worth over 15 kgs for SALE!

lts a rough Gold* Not Ready made jewellries!

lf you are a genuine/unigue Gold merchant or buyer based in Lagos or environs! or have appropriate info of buyer,pls call Mr. Barnabas on: 08138503081. Email: megachucks@gmail.com

Thanks.

Did you say 15 Kg? that is about 2.4 million Naira worth of gold! just describe your house for me cheesy
Re: Where Can I Buy Gold In Kano? by Genergo(m): 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2009
pls doese any one know how big the gold jewelry business is in Kano and maybe kaduna.

thanks
Re: Where Can I Buy Gold In Kano? by etauso(m): 12:04am On May 04, 2010
For real Gold; Contact me: etagenius@gmail.com I have my contact in Ghana
Re: Where Can I Buy Gold In Kano? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
How do u test the purity of the gold

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy Gold In Kano? by Goldenjubilant(m): 12:29am On Apr 23, 2018
Exchange all sort of Gift Cards for cash in 10minutes with reasonable price!

Itunes gift card, Amazon gift card, Google play gift card, Neteller, Xbos gift card, eBay gift card, Visa gift card, Vanilla gift card, Walmart gift card... And many more!

All Cards from all Countries are welcome!

Note: All Denomination above $100 attract low value

For more info : 08130601762 Please Whatsapp only and for business minded individuals Bless Up!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story / Aliexpress Payment Problem / Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.