Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

If Nigeria Qualify For Wc And Break Up Which Country Wd Take Our Place - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If Nigeria Qualify For Wc And Break Up Which Country Wd Take Our Place (1024 Views)

Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014 / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August / Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigeria Qualify For Wc And Break Up Which Country Wd Take Our Place by haulagehandlers(m): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
I sat down this evening and thought about the current political climate and am asking wise once to furnish me the answer.Should Nigeria qualify for the world cup and before the commencement,we break up as a country,which of the country would represent us at the world cup. angry
Re: If Nigeria Qualify For Wc And Break Up Which Country Wd Take Our Place by MANGAM(m): 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
Pls Nigeria wil not break up
Re: If Nigeria Qualify For Wc And Break Up Which Country Wd Take Our Place by Freedani(m): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
We are disintergrating in 2014.a day after we might have won the wc.but wait ooo.......is that a good idea?
Re: If Nigeria Qualify For Wc And Break Up Which Country Wd Take Our Place by haulagehandlers(m): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
Freedani: We are disintergrating in 2014.a day after we might have won the wc.but wait ooo.......is that a good idea?

gud or bad i dnt knw,but i wnt to knw wat happens if nigeria disintegrate after qualifying.......just curios...abi na Ethiopia go take our place?
Re: If Nigeria Qualify For Wc And Break Up Which Country Wd Take Our Place by gucci2: 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
No one well play d game couse there well be no country like nigeria maybe another name
Re: If Nigeria Qualify For Wc And Break Up Which Country Wd Take Our Place by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
If dat hapuns they will still compete as nigeria then disintegrate afta d wc, like serbia and montenegro did in 2006
Re: If Nigeria Qualify For Wc And Break Up Which Country Wd Take Our Place by JMOI: 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
The USSR will replace Nigeria.
Re: If Nigeria Qualify For Wc And Break Up Which Country Wd Take Our Place by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 07, 2013
Lol!!!! Majority will carry d vote i.e d side wiith d highest number of players in d team will represent OLD Nigeria! Lol

They will stick together after d competition,they go their seperate ways
Re: If Nigeria Qualify For Wc And Break Up Which Country Wd Take Our Place by haulagehandlers(m): 7:05am On Oct 07, 2013
click2cbn: Lol!!!! Majority will carry d vote i.e d side wiith d highest number of players in d team will represent OLD Nigeria! Lol

They will stick together after d competition,they go their seperate ways

Oooh thanks,neva knew it happened before,but e go hard small oh,like we got 5,6,7 countries from old nigeria the whole presido will host the victorious old nigeria,am so lol...
Re: If Nigeria Qualify For Wc And Break Up Which Country Wd Take Our Place by uffforum: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
I believe Nigeria will go a long way in the world cup such as winning it,there are ready to make African proud
Re: If Nigeria Qualify For Wc And Break Up Which Country Wd Take Our Place by Evestar200(f): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
The part that still bear the name "NIGERIA" will go to the world cup and that d same part will take all the past glory
Re: If Nigeria Qualify For Wc And Break Up Which Country Wd Take Our Place by ketoprofen(m): 11:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Biafra will represent and carry the world cup to Biafra.
no long thing
Re: If Nigeria Qualify For Wc And Break Up Which Country Wd Take Our Place by babyboy3(m): 6:35am On Oct 08, 2013
Ethiopia simple

Or they let us play as Nigeria for that tournament only, the same thing happen to USSR at Euro 92 and I thing Serbia and Montenegro in 2006 WC
Re: If Nigeria Qualify For Wc And Break Up Which Country Wd Take Our Place by naijanoni(m): 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
See stupid people want naija to break up.Una prayer no go work IJN.Amen !!
Re: If Nigeria Qualify For Wc And Break Up Which Country Wd Take Our Place by ksam(m): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
Nigeria will never,,i repeat never disintegrate... Those that want to disintegrate Nigeria should go to the Sahara desert and form their own country... I pray to see the day Nigeria will lift the world cup... Proudly naija boy

(1) (Reply)

Germany VS Argentina Pictures: Up German Machines / BARCELONA Could Be Forced To Leave LA LIGA / How Mario Balotelli Slept With A Fan And Sent Her Off In The Middle Of The Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.