Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,695 members, 7,862,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

The Cutest Photos Of Dolapo Oni You Have Ever Seen!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Cutest Photos Of Dolapo Oni You Have Ever Seen!!! (2549 Views)

PHOTOS: Dolapo Oni On Her Honeymoon / PHOTOS: Dolapo Oni In Her Wedding Dress / Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cutest Photos Of Dolapo Oni You Have Ever Seen!!! by Flirtyfemi: 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
Dolapo Oni is one presenter that I respect alot, I so much love her accent and how she speaks!
Anyways she is presently in London, she was part of the bridal train of a certain bestie of hers and honestly i have never seen her look cuter.
BTW in case you don't know, Dolapo Oni is one of the co-hosts on the long-running programme, Moments with Mo.
See photos below:http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/the-cutest-photos-of-dolapo-oni-you.html

Re: The Cutest Photos Of Dolapo Oni You Have Ever Seen!!! by Flirtyfemi: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
photo 2

Re: The Cutest Photos Of Dolapo Oni You Have Ever Seen!!! by homesteady(m): 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
She's really cute in the picture smiley
Re: The Cutest Photos Of Dolapo Oni You Have Ever Seen!!! by Airforce1(m): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
I don't know her.
Re: The Cutest Photos Of Dolapo Oni You Have Ever Seen!!! by AbuMikey(m): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
^^ Who cares undecided
Re: The Cutest Photos Of Dolapo Oni You Have Ever Seen!!! by demelza: 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
If these are the cutest photos of her, then I will not want to see the others. undecided
Re: The Cutest Photos Of Dolapo Oni You Have Ever Seen!!! by tellwisdom: 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
How does this benefit my pocket?? # rubbish angry
Re: The Cutest Photos Of Dolapo Oni You Have Ever Seen!!! by HezronLorraine(m): 6:19am On Oct 07, 2013
^^
You don't happen to live under the bridges do you.
Re: The Cutest Photos Of Dolapo Oni You Have Ever Seen!!! by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 07, 2013
Lol! Moments with mo or 53 extra? She looks good.
Re: The Cutest Photos Of Dolapo Oni You Have Ever Seen!!! by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 07, 2013
ok! Ive seen it.
Re: The Cutest Photos Of Dolapo Oni You Have Ever Seen!!! by Davidbanky(m): 7:31am On Oct 07, 2013
Abu Mikey: ^^ Who cares undecided

You of course, that's why u left a comment
Re: The Cutest Photos Of Dolapo Oni You Have Ever Seen!!! by Davidbanky(m): 7:32am On Oct 07, 2013
tellwisdom: How does this benefit my pocket?? # rubbish angry

It's not, that's why u took ur time to leave this comment ..
Re: The Cutest Photos Of Dolapo Oni You Have Ever Seen!!! by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2013
Conceding khona kick is like conceding a penalty to this team.
Re: The Cutest Photos Of Dolapo Oni You Have Ever Seen!!! by dridowu: 8:32am On Oct 07, 2013
I dont even no y am commenting on ds topic
Re: The Cutest Photos Of Dolapo Oni You Have Ever Seen!!! by AbuMikey(m): 10:03am On Oct 07, 2013
Davidbanky:

You of course, that's why u left a comment
Do you know what this symbol "^^^" is used for,when commenting on a forum undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Photo Collage Of Sunmbo And Pastor Adeoye During Praise/worship Session / #GUS: How One Contestant Became Deaf And Dumb On Gulder Ultimate Search XI / Rihanna Shows Off Bare Boo.bs Again! (photos) EVEN MORE....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.