Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Tamuno: The Power Plants Should Be Name Musiwa, It Was My Idea - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tamuno: The Power Plants Should Be Name Musiwa, It Was My Idea (598 Views)

Nigeria Picks Kogi, Akwa Ibom For Nuclear Power Plants / FG Raises Alarm Over Dwindling Electricity Supply, Power Plants Shutdown / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tamuno: The Power Plants Should Be Name Musiwa, It Was My Idea by musiwa1l: 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
tamuno: the power plants should be name Musiwa, it was my idea

so if anyone once to get credit for it. it should be me
Re: Tamuno: The Power Plants Should Be Name Musiwa, It Was My Idea by musiwa1l: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
i can also sue when people use my idea in law. i hope you know that.. i am not asking you to give me a private jet.... or a car like nigeria pastors tell their church members to do.. i am saying it is my idea.
Re: Tamuno: The Power Plants Should Be Name Musiwa, It Was My Idea by musiwa1l: 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
why i do not ask people to buy me private jet or cars like some nigerian tell them.. is that jesus feed the 5000, jesus never ask people for things.
Re: Tamuno: The Power Plants Should Be Name Musiwa, It Was My Idea by BrokenTV: 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
This guy is stark mad
Re: Tamuno: The Power Plants Should Be Name Musiwa, It Was My Idea by malele(m): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
WHO IS MUSIWA.
Re: Tamuno: The Power Plants Should Be Name Musiwa, It Was My Idea by TGlobe: 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
why would think so. it was my idea to built the plants.. and the real cost was just $2.7 billion to build all of them.
Re: Tamuno: The Power Plants Should Be Name Musiwa, It Was My Idea by lertee(f): 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
Who this? undecided undecided
Re: Tamuno: The Power Plants Should Be Name Musiwa, It Was My Idea by mkoabiola: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
Op ar u normal?
Re: Tamuno: The Power Plants Should Be Name Musiwa, It Was My Idea by Zonacom(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
Musiwa the great.
Seriously gej should consider putting you in one of those vacant ministerial posts. You seem like a rare gem.
Lmao!

(1) (Reply)

Teaparty: Tinubu And Fashola Have Cases With EFCC. Advertisement No Dey / Recent Social Media Commentary Under Goodluck Jonathan / Wife Beats Maina’s Secretary Over Alleged Extra Marital Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.