Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

'CHITBOX'- I Need Enlightenment - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / 'CHITBOX'- I Need Enlightenment (2363 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'CHITBOX'- I Need Enlightenment by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
please can someone enlighten me on 'CHITBOX', seems like its very lucrative
Re: 'CHITBOX'- I Need Enlightenment by ivyberacah: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2013
Hello there, trust you are doing fine? We appreciate your interest in ChitBox.

ChitBox is a unique device that can turn anyone regardless of their class or age to a Business owner within a couple of minutes.

With ChitBox you make money on any transaction carried out on the device.It's a portable, easy to use device that anyone from any part of Nigeria can use. With ChitBox you sell airtime, cinema tickets, event tickets,bus tickets. People can also do bank transfers,pay utility bills like LAWMA, DSTV etc.

All the services configured on the device have different commision rates attached to it. For example the commission you get from selling Glo N500 airtime varies from the commission you get when people pay their DSTV bills via your Device.

To get ChitBox, you need at least N35,500 (However if you do not have up to N35,500, we have a flexible payment plan that lets you pay up within 3 months or within 6 months.Regardless of which you choose, you will be able to start using the device with your first instalment). The actual cost of the device is N25,500 while the N10,000 is your money and that is what forms your working capital. Every time you carry out a transaction like selling airtime, or when someone comes to pay their DSTV bills from the terminal it is deducted from your working capital.

You would be able to sell services to the tune of N10,000.For example when someone comes to buy glo N1000 airtime, we will deduct N925 from your account.So your new balance will be N9075.The N75 is your commission.Now if you carry out this transaction 10times you make a profit of N750.

This N750 will be left in your account so you either use it to sell airtime again (and make more money) or you can just fund your account wt just N9250.

Hence, your commission is either in your account or with you in cash. You can check your balance on the device at every point or you can login to your account and see all the transactions from your device.

So for every of these service(s) you render, you earn money!

To get started, you need to choose a plan (http://www.chitbox.com.ng/plans-pricing/). Then next up, you need to sign up (http://www.chitbox.com.ng/sign-up/).

Alternatively, you can inbox us your name, phone number, home address and email address and a sales rep will get across to you. You can also come to our office (Office address: House 4b, Close F Hill View Estate Ogudu, Lagos, Nigeria). The pay-on-delivery option is only available in Lagos.

However, if you do not reside in Lagos, we can deliver to your address. However, this will come with an extra cost. The cost depends on the courier service you choose.

For more details, visit www.chitbox.com.ng (FB Page https://www.facebook.com/pages/ChitBox/500719879982380?ref=hl) smiley or Call 018425998, 08183818598, 08180011898 , BB Pin: 22E85D00 Skype: ChitBox Email: support@chithub.com
Re: 'CHITBOX'- I Need Enlightenment by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 06, 2013
Thank you for the info

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Marketing Strategy / Get Premium Seo Service In Nigeria. / Increase Traffic With 1,000,000+ Real Visitors To Your Website!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.