Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,874 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:39 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread (113285 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 12:51am On Oct 07, 2013
Dennis Okike Emerges the Gulder Ultimate Champion!
[b]The Back Story - THE TENTH
SYMBOL
For Nine years now, the Council
of Elders has been searching for
the 10th Symbol. The 10th
Symbol, an African mystical
marking on a gold plate, is the
most powerful amongst the
other 9 Symbols that were found
centuries ago by lost African
fishermen. It is said that
whosoever hold the 10th Symbol
will possess the power to
unleash untold terror or good on
the world. Because of this, a wise
and powerful Blacksmith
engraved the 10th Symbol on a
Magnificent Golden Scepter, and
buried it somewhere in West of
Africa. The Council must find 10th
Symbol before it falls in the
wrong hands.
Last year, while the brave
warriors searched for the
Gatekeeper’s Fortune in Usaka,
the Council of Elders discovered
trails that led to the Black
Hammer belonging to the
powerful Blacksmith, somewhere
east of the rocking bridge of
Usaka. Inside the handle of the
hammer lies the first piece of the
map that leads to the Golden
Scepter.
The warriors that will go in
search of the 10th Symbol must
be the best 12 the world has to
offer, for they will go through the
most daring and treacherous
tests ever witnessed in the
history of the Gulder Ultimate
Search. The 12 warrior must go
back to Usaka where they will be
divided into the Sword and the
Spear warriors. The warriors will
be guided by two Gatekeepers
and must battle against each
other and the jungle for many
days. The victorious set of
warriors must then go in search
of The 10th Symbol on the
Golden Scepter. The warrior who
returns with The 10th Symbol
will be crowned the Tenth
Ultimate Hero.
And to celebrate the 10th season
of the Gulder Ultimate Search the
Council has decided that the
admirers of this great show must
partake in a search of their own
outside the jungle, call the Gulder
Ultimate Search Naija Hunt! The
winner will also be celebrated
and crowned “The Conqueror”.[/b]
[Episode 1] The 12 contenders finally enters the Jungle. At their first taste of the Jungle; they were divided into two teams the spear tribe(red) the sword tribe(yellow) each consisting of 6 members & they were tested in the 'MUDGBY' game on the first day..................................................................................................
Furthermore, the two groups were demolished with the eviction of(Ema, Peter, Marry, Martha & Tony) to form the #Hammertribe.
You can catch all the action on AfricaMagic World 10:00pm. Galaxy TV by 10:30pm and AIT.

Also get a chance to play the fans edition by buying a bottle of Gulder and texting the code underneath the crown. Then watch the show everyday to find other clues cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 12:58am On Oct 07, 2013
Behold, our last 4 warriors standing:
Edmund
Bobby
Ifunanya
Dennis
Join the fans of the great show on the road to find the 10th symbol.
The adventure continues.......

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Yinky95(f): 1:05am On Oct 07, 2013
Anuoluwap: Overall, what do you think of the "challenge at first jungle entry" idea?
i loved it
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Nomski0(f): 1:30am On Oct 07, 2013
I guess this is the official thread.cool cool cool
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Yinky95(f): 1:41am On Oct 07, 2013
Nomski0: I guess this is the official thread.cool cool cool
maybe.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 1:48am On Oct 07, 2013
The four warriors are indeed the fittest for the rampage challenge.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by UjSizzle(f): 8:58am On Oct 07, 2013
First day was funny lol. That Ifunanya gehl is really strong mehn.

3 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by demelza: 9:33am On Oct 07, 2013
I hope a woman wins this time. Im solidly behind the girls. smiley

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 9:35am On Oct 07, 2013
Yes I agree, Ifunanya was impressive in the first task. That Anthony guy thought he could do it all with his muscles that's what I call #actionZero^_^

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Yinky95(f): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2013
demelza: I hope a woman wins this time. Im solidly behind the girls. smiley
#teamgirlsROCK
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2013
Following! cool

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 10:58am On Oct 07, 2013
demelza: I hope a woman wins this time. Im solidly behind the girls. smiley
I doubt it...
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
The mud though...the digging and then rugby cry embarassed cry embarassed
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by UjSizzle(f): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
StateOfMind: The mud though...the digging and then rugby cry embarassed cry embarassed

You mean mugby tongue
But these ones are lucky. They are still fresh in camp, and adrenaline's running high. GUS 9 partcipants had to do theirs extremely stressed and thin grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
Following....been looking out for this thread.I pity Martha o,she failed her first task and to top it all, had to wash everyone's dirty muddy clothes.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
C'est moi:
Following....been looking out for this thread.I pity Martha o,she failed her first task and to top it all, had to wash everyone's dirty muddy clothes.
^_^ lol without soap.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by idaigo: 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
Can someone tell me the names of the spear teams
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
C'est moi:
dn't i love you,i hv found the thread,i hv been looking for.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
Damn!! So i missed the first day?

Erm,what time does AIT show it? 10:pm shey?
All izz well
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
uj_sizzle:
You mean mugby tongue
But these ones are lucky. They are still fresh in camp, and adrenaline's running high. GUS 9 partcipants had to do theirs extremely stressed and thin grin

Lol..that season 9 was the first time contestants played mugby I think. My sis was so pissed last year she left the room.. She couldn't stand them playing that dirty. grin

Who else initially thought the losing team's house would the mud place? grin. I was pitying them already.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
StateOfMind we meet again! cool
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by UjSizzle(f): 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lol..that season 9 was the first time contestants played mugby I think. My sis was so pissed last year she left the room.. She couldn't stand them playing that dirty. grin

Who else initially thought the losing team's house would the mud place? grin. I was pitying them already.
I thought they'd stay there for a while too grin
In fact when Chidi told all of them "This is your new home" you coulf see the shock on their faces tongue. They actually thought they'd set camp there lol.
But Martha...hmn Martha may leave very soon.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I thought they'd stay there for a while too grin
In fact when Chidi told all of them "This is your new home" you coulf see the shock on their faces tongue. They actually thought they'd set camp there lol.
But Martha...hmn Martha may leave very soon.
don't judge her so soon. Let's see if she's really weak & unmatched in the tasks ahead. She may not be the first to leave
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dannyxy: dn't i love you,i hv found the thread,i hv been looking for.
#grins.....thanks to SOM.She brought me here.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
Kslib: Damn!! So i missed the first day?

All izz well
I'm only sure of EL tv's,it airs at 10pm.I think AIT's should be around 11pm.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
C'est moi:

#grins.....thanks to SOM.She brought me here.

Lol..this our 'followership' business..you have no idea the no of threads you have led me to too tongue

Martha still dey do buttie.

...and then I giggled when she was reluctant to wash peter's back cheesy cheesy

Homesteady, I see you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
C'est moi:

Yup, ELtv and magic world for 10..don't know about other channels.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by UjSizzle(f): 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
Anuoluwap:
don't judge her so soon. Let's see if she's really weak & unmatched in the tasks ahead. She may not be the first to leave
I said 'may'
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
C'est moi:

Ok,thanks!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by UjSizzle(f): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
Kslib: Damn!! So i missed the first day?

All izz well
Think it's 10:30 too. But they were behind AIT last night.

All izz well tongue
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
LeMme watch this one, maybe someone I like might win... Sumtyms the manner the evictions are done is unfair... May the best man/woman win..
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by lertee(f): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
I hope thiss is the official thread really.
Lemme subscribe
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (164) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Don Jazzy Reaçts As Mercy Twerks Pantless / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.