Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Should There Be A Bankers' Union In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should There Be A Bankers' Union In Nigeria? (791 Views)

How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves / Ex-bankers Jailed 91 Years Over N114.6m Fraud (Photo) / Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should There Be A Bankers' Union In Nigeria? by cerezo: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2008
Took me a while before locating this great room.
Something very critical and criminal came to ma mind.
The issue of Bankers' Union in Nigeria is worrying ma soul.

Critical in the sense that, it might be the solution for bank employees and criminal because
the so called employers (Nigerian Banks) throw a lot shits (sorry for that word) at employees.

I really want to know if one exists, if yes, what is it doing?
if not, why?

I really don't mind anybody's opinion about this topic.
Re: Should There Be A Bankers' Union In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2011
They throw shit at you because they pay you well. You can learn how to pay yourself by thinking independently. Then you will not have to be fed rather you be the one to feed others and provide employment. Nigeria can only move forward when we have men that are able to take risks for our collective development and stop the craze for secure employment.
Re: Should There Be A Bankers' Union In Nigeria? by Seun(m): 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2011
What we need is a customer's union. If they treat customers like poo, how can staff be treated well?

(1) (Reply)

Stocks To Buy Now / Friendly Loan And Funds Available For Your Project Finance! / How To Create Jobs For Nigeria Youth And Live On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.