Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? (11795 Views)

The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) / Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa / Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by Nobody: 3:06am On Oct 07, 2013
You know, its just few days from now for this match to be played.
Since the late 80s when Stephen Keshi was still an active player, there has been this history of winning the ethiopians or ending up with a draw.
The Walia Antelopes of Ethiopia said the match is going to be played by 1pm ethiopian time. Since then, some brila fm hosts and some fans has been saying and laughing about it that their will be a high demand of water by players during gameplay.
This Question was raised yesterday evening, a fan replied by saying and i quote "Ethiopians will lose the match if the super eagles wn't underate the walia antelopes cox in most previous match with them, we won".
Another Said
" Ethiopian will lose the match if the super eagles train themself at a similar stadium and at a similar time, so that they will have an afore knowledge of what they are going to expect since they now know how playing by that time under the ethiopian sun feels like".
Others also mentioned some players they want to see at first half and others at second half, so that they wn't spoil the show.
Now it time for sports fans on Nairaland opinions.
As a Nigerian, what do you have to say bout this? Answer by replying with "Ethiopians will lose the match if..."

5 Likes

Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by stan4b(m): 4:39am On Oct 07, 2013
Ethiopia will lose the match if Stephen promise each player 27 virgins each.

4 Likes

Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by lexyman(m): 7:13am On Oct 07, 2013
Ethiopia will lose the match , if the super eagle play more tactical game , by slowing the pace of the game to suit our style and Keshi can also instruct our best legs to do the damage in the first half.

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by DrKlever(m): 7:58am On Oct 07, 2013
Ethiopia will lose if the Eagles play a slow, boring and tactical football. The may not match up the pace of the Entelopes due to rapid dehydration as a result of high altitude. Let them take it slow and steady.
Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by Bigcake: 8:22am On Oct 07, 2013
Ethiopians will looooose d match if u like dis post

44 Likes

Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 07, 2013
Ethiopians will lose the match if Super Eagles will put the Can do Spirit into work, and if they have this song with modified lyrics on replay mode on their minds "All i do is win! win! win!, no matter what! (no matter the scorching heat of the ethiopian sun) got World cup on my mind and am never giving up!

6 Likes

Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by hustla(m): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
undecided

The question dumb Sha
How would your question affect the performance of the players on the field?
Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by Buddydogg(m): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
i don't Nigeria will ever lose that type of match... Ethopia hmmm jst walk over for Naija.
Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by BabaAlabi: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nigeria will lose the match if Brown Ideye is our main striker.

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by nerodenero: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
We don't have to be complacent and stay focus. An outright win will do justice to the second leg which would have given our boys a lot of confidence. I see us winning them.
Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by phil5(m): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
If and only if the boys put in their best? Or any thing more than dat?
Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by Danhumprey: 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ethopia would lose the match if our players go for early goals and endeavour to tautly defend those goals!

Up Super Eagles! cool
Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by Willgates(m): 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
there is no 'if' they are loosing
Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by Deiok(m): 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ethiopia will lose the match if the super eagles use the wing more, and play with first pace.
Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by Qsscruz(m): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
From another perspective, Nigeria will lose the match if they underrate the Ethiopians.Naturally people get motivated by the fear of failure rather than by the joy of success.The fear of failure is beginning of hardwork. You have to give in your best to get the best. Up Naija..

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by otijah(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
Bigcake: Ethiopians will looooose d match if u like dis post
like ur post or no like ur post, Ethiopa is destined to loose the match. Say amen by liking the post

9 Likes

Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by greatestman(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
NIGERIA WILL WIN THE MATCH WITH NO CONDITIONS ATTACHED TO
Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by jhydebaba(m): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
... If I watch it.
Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by Segadem(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
There will be rain on that day,so sun will not have effect on any players,also there will rain of goals for Super Eagle!
Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ethiopia will lose the match if we play the same tactic as we played in Kaduna
Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by fingard02k(m): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
nigeria will loose if we dont make ASUU our top striker

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by Solobenny(m): 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ethopia will lose if we take ASUU with us as our Striker

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by honeric01(m): 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ethiopia will lose this match because Nigeria is prepared to win

That's all!
Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by Iaz93: 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nigeria will lose the match if this thread is not closed!!
Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by mariong(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ethiopia will lose the match iff T.B Joshua doesn't say anything.
Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by brosdoncome(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
otijah: like ur post or no like ur post, Ethiopa is destined to loose the match. Say amen by liking the post

Ethiopia will LOOSE if their players turn to ropes cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by gerrardomendes(m): 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
BabaAlabi: Nigeria will lose the match if Brown Ideye is our main striker.
lift up your hands and let me bless you from the reins of my spirit. From today, may ur MB neva expire before time. May u neva lack good comments to mek. I come against any demonic conspiracy to ban u on nairaland. Let ur amen sound like a thunder!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by dinggle: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ethiopia will loose the match if GEJ declares he is not going for a third term.
Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by Pistolx(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
lol wen i saw saw diz post i tot it was a prophecy
Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by Lilimax(f): 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
marion g: Ethiopia will lose the match iff T.B Joshua doesn't say anything.
grin undecided
Re: Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? by mikewoques: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lets take us back
Chemically, there would a Reaction between the two teams which is either going to yield new result or not
Physically, there would Motion
Biologically, there is going to be Territorial behaviour and also survival of the fittest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Tests Positive For COVID-19 / I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr / 11 Foreign Based Players Invited For Super Eagles Qualifying Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.