Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,696 members, 7,862,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Blackberry In A Messy Lawsuit: Falsified Data And Misleading Information. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Blackberry In A Messy Lawsuit: Falsified Data And Misleading Information. (564 Views)

U.s Used bold5 Blackberry In Owerri @ wholesale price / Us used cheap iphone4 & blackberry in owerri at reduced rate / Uk Used Blackberry's In Stock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry In A Messy Lawsuit: Falsified Data And Misleading Information. by SCubedstudios1: 6:14am On Oct 07, 2013
BlackBerry shareholder has filed a lawsuit against the struggling handset maker and two of its executives, alleging they made false and misleading statements about the company's financial health and the prospects for BlackBerry 10.

In a lawsuit filed Friday in federal court in Manhattan, investor Marvin Pearlstein alleges the company misled investors last year by saying BlackBerry was "progressing on its financial and operational commitments" and that the previews of its Blackberry 10 smartphone platform had been well received by developers.

The lawsuit alleges that BlackBerry CEO Thorsten Heins further misled investors during a September 27, 2012, conference investor call when he said the handset maker "continues to be a financially strong company and we're executing and delivering on our commitments," and that it "remains a strong, innovative and relevant player in the mobile computing world."

See more..www.yomi.ashiru.me">http:///15VjK8A..www.yomi.ashiru.me, ff on twitter @YomiBlogs, facebook-Scubed studios,Google+:Yomi Ashiru.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 500 Symbian Belle For Sale / Wrist Type Fully Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor For Sale / Brand New Hp Envy DV7. Core I5,750/6g,beats Audio@99k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.