Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers (31647 Views)

Photo Of AAU Female Body Found Close To School Gate / Dismantling Ibadan Torture Chambers: Caution Disturbing Photos / Pictures Of Mutilated Titi Arowolo- Horror! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by soulglo: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
The police have questions to answer. I am sure one of the first places anyone would look would be her office. It is hard to believe that it took her husband coming from London and going to her office to discover the body AFTER THREE DAYS OF BEING MISSING. The police had to know something if they were working. Security Guard? Secretary? Nobody saw her mutilated body at the office? Just horrible. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by soulglo: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
crackhaus: So for 3days, she was in her office and not a single associate, secretary, or any other person in that chambers noticed her absence. The security detail as a suspect is even far-fetched, they should interrogate everyone who worked in the chambers as possible suspects as well.

That's what I am thinking. She was not killed for ritual purposes. It's probably someone of means that did it and had her mutilated to make it look like it could be one of her lowly employees. The security guard had to have been paid to look away. Certain people at the office have also been paid. That's the only way they could have killed her and mutilated her without anyone raising alarm. I want to be optimistic but I can see them pinning this on an innocent employee and say he did it for money.
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by baybiemee: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
What type of reporting is this? Is her name Ijeoma or Ifeoma?
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by klas(m): 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
Looking at the case closely

1. The body was found on Sunday after missing for 3 days, so it happened over the weekend. If the chamber doesn't work weekend, the staff would not be there. So they may be excused.

2. The deceased was a private lawyer yet she had a security detail attached to her. For what and at whose instance? If she had earlier reported threat to her life which necessitated the provision of security, then the police had a lead.

3. The husband who had not heard from her for three days, came from London on Sunday morning, went to her office, did not see her car in her usual parking place in the office but broke down the office door to find her corpse. What led him to think/believe that the wife was inside the office on a Sunday to warrant breaking the door? He needs to be questioned.

4. The security detail surely know more about the case and hold the main key to unravel the case.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by Orikinla(m): 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Is there anywhere that is safe in Nigeria?
Or are Nigerians now becoming heartless or what?
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by sofitinted(f): 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
Eya,rip
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by soulglo: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
klas: Looking at the case closely

1. The body was found on Sunday after missing for 3 days, so it happened over the weekend. If the chamber doesn't work weekend, the staff would not be there. So they may be excused.

2. The deceased was a private lawyer yet she had a security detail attached to her. For what and at whose instance? If she had earlier reported threat to her life which necessitated the provision of security, then the police had a lead.

3. The husband who had not heard from her for three days, came from London on Sunday morning, went to her office, did not see her car in her usual parking place in the office but broke down the office door to find her corpse. What led him to think/believe that the wife was inside the office on a Sunday to warrant breaking the door? He needs to be questioned.

4. The security detail surely know more about the case and hold the main key to unravel the case.

Actually it would be suspicious if he did not go to the office when he could not find her at home. The first place to look when you know she is not home would be her place of work. I find it hard to believe that the police where not notified. If they were notified before he got to Nigeria then it is next to impossible that the police did not bother to check her office. I agree that the husband should be questioned just to rule him out. Spouses her usually the first people the police look at but he was out of the country so he has an alibi. This poor woman should get justice
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by tmotmo: 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
4bobo:
i re edited my post when i saw that moderators hid about 5 posts hitting themselves tribally. You need to see those posts. It was sickening.

I think moderators can hide posts now without living traces, thats why u didnt see them, ok?

If that is the case, unreserved apology tendered
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by zynzyn(m): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
People should always study their security details very carefully!
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by funkymedina: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
The husband came from London and went to the office because he didnt hear from her in 3 days? is there no one to call from london to check up on ur wife? Security disappeared. Who gave him off?? They should investigate the husband very well as well as waterboard the security detail ..he will talk who asked him to be absent ..stay tuned.!
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
Until I heard from the alleged culprits, I reserve my comment. These attorneys sometimes do unimaginable hideous stuffs.
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by usermane(m): 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hmmmh, another day, another disaster. That is the theme of GEJ tenure.
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
So sad
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by Slipknot(m): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
dridowu: When are WILL going to be our brothers keepers ?
Hmmmmmm RIP

Guy what language is this?
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
Gwekzy: Rip 2 d dead... All dis our planes don old dey need replacement..dis na sum of the reason I prefer 2 travel by land within d shores of naija

Please can you share with me the name of the drug you are on? It must be some good stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by Phikom(m): 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
another epic sad saga...God bring down your mercy...
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by BabaOlowo: 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
What a Country, when shall life start having meaning in my dear Country?

This is Sad!!!
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by Bulalautali(m): 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
Rip 2 the dead, Her security detail should be thoroughly interrogated.
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by Bulalautali(m): 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
Rip 2 the dead, Her security detail should be thoroughly interrogated.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by GentleMimi: 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
Unfortunately,i hv no confidence in Naija police.I believe d story lies in one of her recent cases.She must hv stepped on some dangerous toes.May her soul rest in peace!
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by Richiy(f): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
That is really sad news. Reminds me of the thriller books I read. Makes me wonder how the police would react to it. Whether they would check for fingerprints, observe the place of crime, assign detectives to follow up with investigations...I wish they could...
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by Tinyemeka(m): 12:11am On Oct 08, 2013
WildChild00: May her soul rest in peace, but be that as it may be, the security attached to her should be arrested, perhaps he may know/ lead the law enforcement agents to details on her Mrs. Ijoma was killed.
If he had a hand in her death, he wouldn't have remained in that vicinity three days after she had been murdered.
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 08, 2013
Nigerian journalists and stupidity
Don't they know that Ijeoma and Ifeoma are two different names
Why use the names interchangeably
Sad story
Sadder that it took 3 days and a husband returning from London to find the mutilated body
Had she no friends or relatives or neighbors
No secretary,co worker of messenger in the office
3 days is too long
The husband should be interrogated too
Who knows
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by stantob(m): 5:26am On Oct 08, 2013
A country without security, not to talk of adequate security is a doomed country. Evil can be easily planned, sealed and executed without any fear of been caught. We need security in that country. God grant her family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by Nifemiesmile: 7:35am On Oct 08, 2013
Why are human beings so cruel and adamant to the extent of sending a human being to d place of unreturnable?
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2013
It's no longer news that, life is approaching an end time. However, the owner of life is eternal & mortal God.
Man shall reap what he sow. Her murderer will not go unpunished.
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by kolamilan(m): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2013
RIP.
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by oderemo(m): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2013
babyosisi: Nigerian journalists and stupidity
Don't they know that Ijeoma and Ifeoma are two different names
Why use the names interchangeably
Sad story
Sadder that it took 3 days and a husband returning from London to find the mutilated body
Had she no friends or relatives or neighbors
No secretary,co worker of messenger in the office
3 days is too long
The husband should be interrogated too
Who knows
To me the husband is a suspect.
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by OneNaira6: 7:07am On Oct 10, 2013
ode remo:
To me the husband is a suspect.

I agree.
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by ifyalways(f): 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
What's the update? No follow up?

Thinking through,I find it really very strange that the husband would try ringing the wife for 3 consecutive days and when he couldn't get her, he could not inform "family or friends" living in Nigeria?
He pulled down the office.why? Mere instinct?

Na real wao
Re: Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers by doofanc: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
Tinyemeka:
If he had a hand in her death, he wouldn't have remained in that vicinity three days after she had been murdered.

I don't thnk so. If the man had dissapeared it would have implicated him d more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Nabbed In India With 155.5 Grams Of Cocaine (photos) / Woman Arrested With Fake Naira Notes In Ogun Market / New Ways Scammers Defraud ATM Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.