Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:01 PM

How True Is This In Nigerian Military And Paramilitary Arms? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How True Is This In Nigerian Military And Paramilitary Arms? (1061 Views)

How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. / Military And Paramilitary Recruitment / Which Of The Military And Paramilitary Is Highly Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This In Nigerian Military And Paramilitary Arms? by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 07, 2013
A friend of mine who is also a civilian as I am told me that anyone dat has even minor injury dat requires stitching can not be allowed in to any of the military or paramilitary arms in Nigeria. Nairalanders, pls how true is this? And if it is true what is the reason for that?
Re: How True Is This In Nigerian Military And Paramilitary Arms? by hammedkola(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2013
For you to be a millitary personnel, you need to be fit...So any sign of you been unfit can disqualify you.
Re: How True Is This In Nigerian Military And Paramilitary Arms? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 07, 2013
hammedkola: For you to be a millitary personnel, you need to be fit...So any sign of you been unfit can disqualify you.

thanks bro. I am physically, psychologically and mentally fit. But does that fitness has anything to do with a little scar on my body? More responses are welcomed.
Re: How True Is This In Nigerian Military And Paramilitary Arms? by hammedkola(m): 9:36am On Oct 07, 2013
A scar...I don't think so...
Re: How True Is This In Nigerian Military And Paramilitary Arms? by zada(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
@All, the Army does not look at such injuries per se. Depending on where the scare is, may be close the eye etc. The most troubling one is fracture, dislocation of the bone, poor eye sight, pile, flat feet etc.
Re: How True Is This In Nigerian Military And Paramilitary Arms? by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 08, 2013
zada: @All, the Army does not look at such injuries per se. Depending on where the scare is, may be close the eye etc. The most troubling one is fracture, dislocation of the bone, poor eye sight, pile, flat feet etc.

Thanks for this enlightenment.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Employment!! / Kimberly Clark Interview, Lets Meet Here / House, is This is a Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.