Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Free Cheap Laptop Needed Please! Am Poor - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Free Cheap Laptop Needed Please! Am Poor (720 Views)

Cheap Laptop For Sale And Motherboard / Freebies: Free Cheap Laptop Manual / Free Cheap Laptop Needed Please! Am Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Cheap Laptop Needed Please! Am Poor by ifeunder: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2008
Good day Sir, ma

I am hard working, God-fearing and determine young man, am a living Christian and I aspire to be a good son, brother and friend when God say the time is extremely right, probably I never had morbid imagination, not at all. I don’t have phobia for anything, I’m a man of bravery, I don’t believe there’s something could scare a man, uh huh…. I am a simple, exuberant and disciplined man. I am not exactly the outgoing type. Certainly I would rather be working at home or doing something else than go out. Funny enough the older I grow the worse I become, to go for social functions is a problem, there is always one excuse of work or the other. I came from a very interesting and exciting family. I was brought up in a very strict and disciplined home.
Sometimes things change, plan fail, joy fades, excitement gone, you start to question why? But when you think deeply destiny remains. however i beg any one of you For HEAVEN's sake and For the sake of you parent, am poor and need even though i struggles to be able to raised some money to pay my younger ones's school fees reguarly because our parent are poor due to the lack of Job infact its very painfully,
without waste much words i need cheap laptop to start business of my own since there's nothing i could do i'll be grateful if anyone of you could help me,
Beside am a computer science studing A level an adage said no matter a trade a child may learn if he's also educated success will be granted,

Thanks and God bless

(1) (Reply)

Prices In Computer Village / Hp.multipurpose Printer For Sale.it Can Scan,print Pictures,photocopy.etc / Seamless Browsing Configuration 4free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.