Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! (2275 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by socool1(f): 6:12am On Jun 07, 2006
hey, i was just wondering if anyone attended 2face concert  in newyork,Maryland,chicago? Did he put up a great show?
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by eveseh(f): 7:20am On Jun 07, 2006
no i didnt
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by iffe(f): 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2006
yes i attended the one in new-york and it was all bull shit(mind my french) i wished i didnt waste my $50 to see dat dude and he is not cute. i wasnt impressed at all (can you believe all the way from new-jersey to new-york for the show and it was all a mess, waste of time, and money)dats my piece of mind abt it.
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by badman(m): 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2006
was it that bad?
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by iffe(f): 2:03am On Jun 08, 2006
yes it was.
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by datluv: 2:10am On Jun 08, 2006
judging from her use of the enlish language what she considers bull may just be nice, lol
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by socool1(f): 2:46am On Jun 08, 2006
iffe
  Thanks so much, I thought as much, some people told me the same, well its so sad that he flopped the show. all that promotions for nothing,

Datluv
   everyone is subjected to their opinion, by the way this a forum not a english class, you didnt have to be so rude, i bet 2face is also paying you. Good promotions though,  keep it up
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by layi(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2006
I watched them live.bunch of rubbish. Imagine d1 taking 20 whole mins just to introduce tuface,

Abeg these uncalled for efizis dont too much.

Yes the music bizness is 50% efizi(hype) 50% music. BUt kennis own na 99% efizi 1% music. Thats rubbish. na we never see helicopter b4. Make dem go watch hiphopworld awards and see correct efizis that flow wit the artists, not overbloated egos like tuface. I know over 30 singers in naija that are better than him. Too much hype nor good.
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by datluv: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2006
so cool, I was not being rude, I was simply stating the obvious and the same goes for a lot of other folks here. I heard all his performances were really nice and the only city they had an issue with was new york because we all know all the razz nigerians reside in NY j/k so a fight broke out. I also heard although it seemed theorganizers did nto put their all into it, he made up for their flaws when he got on stage. Now how that is the fault of the artist I still dont know. The vibe I got from her reply was someone who is dissapointed she dint get to touch him or something. Maybe they did not allow her backstage so now she is upset . j/k lol and like you said everyone is entitled to their opinion so so cool tell me, if my opinion about him is positive why must it be that he is paying me. All of you guys on the I hate 2face bandwagon, just keep hating because it will continue to burn you as he rises all the way to the top.
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by datluv: 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2006
here are some pictures from some of the shows and the crowd did not look dissapointed to me. they say pictures are worth a 1000 words so lets keep it real and stop the hating and try and support out own. u dig. if that still doesnt look like a happy crowd and a great performance to yall i can get u more pictures, 

Houston

Maryland

About him not being cute, u gottta be kidding me right, just look at this adorable face

look at those lips, lol

uhuh, if she got one she wouldnt be this upset, lol
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by iffe(f): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2006
dear no hating ok, my experience was bad and i was dissapointed, like u said NY show was bad and i had a bad experience so am giving u a piece of my mind, and touching 2face dont make sense he lives right behind my house in 9ger before he became a star (even if u are joking its not funny) and for me 2 go all d way 2 NY to go see a nigerian star that lives right behind my house 4 $50 u should know am promoting and supporting our own u dig 2?
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by socool1(f): 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2006
Puhleeeeeeeeaseee,,   aint no body hating on Tuface  i rather hate on someone like Jayz or P diddy  the way you talking about happy crowd, maybe they are happy to see him, that still doesnt make the perfomance outstanding, I am from New york  believe me if you are not able to pull crowd in New York and have a great response and a great  show even though New york is considered  to be a rough place  you cannot pull a crowd anywhere, if  people in New york don't appreciate your performance then  you aint on top of  your game, everything goes down in Nyc. International Artist  pray and wish that  they have a great  Performance in  New York more than  anywhere, from destiny's child  to Jayz(Madison square)  And please  watch what you say, "Razz Nigerians in New York"  ( it must be the people you mingle with is razz)  How  classy can you be,  telling someone they were not able to touch him lmao whoa, among your child stars he must be the one you looked up too lol Haha!  I see you got to touch his shirt and he gave he gave you a rose too, or you probably got went bacstage, I think you should paste that picture as well, or maybe you need to put it on ebay so everyone can bidd on it lmfao !
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by iffe(f): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2006
thanks so cool at least some one is giving datluv a reply he wanted (ose jare)
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by datluv: 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2006
or you probably got went bacstage
  shocked

Now I see why you got all sensitive when I refered to the english language. Seems you do not have a great command of it either. You just proved my point about hating on him buy comparing him to Faze etc etc. So are you implying all those people you mentioned are better than him and he is not worth your hate? Cos if you are, then I wonder why you just typed an essay about someone you could care less for and i wonder why you would even start a thread with his name on it in the first place. Could it be that ,  ok i will reserve my comments so I do not hurt your feelings. Let me stop messing with you, i don't want anyone getting all heart"attacky". Its all love k. All I'm saying is, do not say the artist was bad simply because you did not have a good time. It is not fair.
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by socool1(f): 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2006
datluv
whoa, look who is talking about  taking this issue so personal(LOL)  " Nigerian people is Razz in New York'',  you posted a lot of pictures, I was waiting for you to post the pictures you took with him  when you got to touch his shirt or maybe you have listed it on ebay. lol  , Mr/Ms positivei see how you can point out people mistakes while typing, and you are the same person codenming people for pointing out an artist mistake and mess ups  while performining in front of hundreds and thousand's of people  that paid  just to see them,  if people think the show is wack  I guess thats what it is. please cry me a river.
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by Qtane: 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2006
I was at the Houston show and i must say 2face put on one of the best performance i have ever seened live compare to both American and Niger artist . let me tell you why

1) the speaker and the setup was really horrible and that will have bother alot of artsit but he let his voice over shadow all the scratches and ascreetching noise of the speaker and rock the house

2) the location was just terrible and the crowd were sitting down(you don't want a crowd to be sitting because they can't get crunk as they would if standing) but he got all of them on their feet, standing on chairs and dancing, and oh there wasn't any alcohol it was all him tongue

3)most artist once they get on stage just don't sound as good as their record, when 2face sing live, not only does he sound just like his record but his voice is just incredible, they guy sang continously for over 45min non stop and i didn't hear a single crack in his voice

4) mama thought me if you have nothing good to say, don't open your mouth.some rather see people fall than see them rise, some will like to be in your place but know they will never get the chance ;and some just wanna touch,kiss and feel on 2face but will never get to him so what is left to do, hate instead of congratulate.

2face is the best out there and any of you that choose to hate on him i will prey for you because soon you might have to turn off the radio, the tv, the cell phone and even your computer, he is going to be all over

Thats my prayer for him
peace
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by eveseh(f): 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2006
wow he's hot
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by thevoice1: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2006
It seem to me that yall don't know the difference between people that put shows together and the artist that performs job description:

The artist (in this case 2face) simply prepare his voice and performs for his audience, 2face did just that

The organiser ( whoever the company are) set up lighting and organise what event takes place before 2face gets on stage.

so now, are we complaing because of 2face voice or are we complaing of the way the events unfold?

if you are worrying about the whole event, then you are just running your mouth because that have nothing to do with 2 face, the guy came all the way from niger to American, i dont believe he knows where or how about putting up a show in a place he doesn't know ( so take that complain up to the promoters and organiser) but if you are complaining about , maybe you didn't like his voice then you have a legitment issue

untill then i am the voice and, i speak the truth and walk in truth so some of yall need to shut the **** up grin
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by socool1(f): 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2006
Like i said aint nobody hating on 2 face, I asked a simple question, did anyone go to 2face's concert? how was it? Everyone has a right to thier opinion, if i went to the concert personally i wouldnt start this thread, like really, dont you think soo?
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by thevoice1: 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2006
i'm glad you ask the question and my comment are not for you; its simply for those that are never satisfield, you give them a bananna they say they want orange, you give them orange they want an apple, me as i am the voice will rather give them a slap grin
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by socool1(f): 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2006
oh ok grin
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by Nolly: 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2006
anybody have more pics from the shows, baltimore pics and maryland pics
this picture look very good and they crown i must imagine must have been going crazy
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese post some more (from opening artist to girls all on 2face) i like to see more cry
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by datluv: 11:55pm On Jun 08, 2006
I still stand corrected when i say,  IF YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT 2FACE WHY BOTHER STARTING A TOPIC ABOUT HIM, so cool, I bet you feel sooo smart right now seeing as others have come to tell u he is a hot performer. well other people who attended the event have given you their 2cents and per Faze same way you swear up and down that Faze has a better voice  is the same way 2face fans will tell you 2face has a better voice. Cry? you gotta be kidding me right? How old are you again?
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by eveseh(f): 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2006
u are damn right datluv kiss kiss
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by socool1(f): 12:43am On Jun 09, 2006
datluv

lol, i said what i needed to say to you about this issue, the fact still remains, some people like the performance and some people dont, Not everyone feels the same way you do, hmm, think what does that mean? you should be smart enough, Yeah i meant "cry" , you went personal condeming people just because you are trying to prove your opinion was right, i meant to ask you a similar question how old is your brain?? case closed! grin grin wink tongue
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by KD69(m): 2:01am On Jun 09, 2006
Jalingo shocked shocked shocked shocked See babes stalking cool one man and so many women. Pass me some dude pass me some
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by Hotstepper(f): 3:48am On Jun 09, 2006
na wah, all diz cuz of 2face, ima eyez have seen, ma ears have hard, ma mouth go come and speak soon, lol, didn't go so can't tell
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by Impression(f): 4:10am On Jun 09, 2006
Hi all,
I am the promoter that brought 2 face to the U.S
His performaces were great but each state had a uniqueness of its own. We cannot please everyone. The goal is to unite Nigerians this summer by doing something positive. The show in Chicago was awesome, The show in MD was great. New York is what you make out of it. I am very proud and grateful to God. If we cannot find something positive out of the tour, then we Nigerians do have a long way to go. He is performing this weekend in DC. Visit www.impressionstalent for more details.
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by Hotstepper(f): 4:17am On Jun 09, 2006
why don't u ppl extend ur promtion to canada, somwhere like TORONTO, we r waiting
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by Impression(f): 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2006
Hi Hotstepper,
We are working on that right now, We'll keep you posted.
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by Hotstepper(f): 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2006
10x alot and I am urgently waiting 4real, please don't hesitate 2 let me know and also if u need help etc, good job
Re: Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! by socool1(f): 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2006
anyone else?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faze Ft Busta Rhymes? / Gbenusoun - Razor Blee G ::: Ofoka Gets Mudered / Download Music: P Square Ft T.I – Ejeajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.