Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Photos: Fan Goes Crazy At Cokobar Concert, Shows Crowd Her Goodies - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Photos: Fan Goes Crazy At Cokobar Concert, Shows Crowd Her Goodies (3048 Views)

Girl Goes Gaga On Cokobar Concert; Exposes Her Goodies / Gospel Singer Maheeda Goes Crazy; Shares Her Nude Clips / Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Fan Goes Crazy At Cokobar Concert, Shows Crowd Her Goodies by entadaplace: 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
The CokoBar Music Festival took place last night Sunday 6th October 2013 at London’s o2 Indigo and one of the most memorable incident of the night was when a fan (pictured above) was picked from the crowd to come on stage to flex her dancing skills to Flavour’s music. The lady got on stage and started out pretty okay, she bounced and shook her bum bum to a delighted crowd…the cheering must have gotten to her because she then went totally crazy, and gave concert goers a peek of her ‘selling point’ lol. Check out the photos after the cut…*warning* Booty on display

More Pix Here

1 Share

Re: Photos: Fan Goes Crazy At Cokobar Concert, Shows Crowd Her Goodies by druid06(m): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
na person future mama be this ooh..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fan Goes Crazy At Cokobar Concert, Shows Crowd Her Goodies by kixo(m): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
Olosho!!!! Person future wifey...chai, d husband to be av sufa ooo
Re: Photos: Fan Goes Crazy At Cokobar Concert, Shows Crowd Her Goodies by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
olosho le lon pe ni queen
Re: Photos: Fan Goes Crazy At Cokobar Concert, Shows Crowd Her Goodies by skyscraperTM(m): 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
chai¡ odikwa veli veli serious!! dis wan na london fever o! and she is so uqly and unkept, see the forest. the end is near.
Re: Photos: Fan Goes Crazy At Cokobar Concert, Shows Crowd Her Goodies by dejijohns(m): 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Austeenx, bring ur vaseline kun here oo...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fan Goes Crazy At Cokobar Concert, Shows Crowd Her Goodies by VampireeM(f): 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Abeg wahs dt stuff dt covered her bermuda triangle is et hairs, pan-ties or wah

this woman is one of doz shameless peeps that give us females bad name angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Fan Goes Crazy At Cokobar Concert, Shows Crowd Her Goodies by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
Wetin be this? !!!!!!
Re: Photos: Fan Goes Crazy At Cokobar Concert, Shows Crowd Her Goodies by HezronLorraine(m): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
When u say go crazy,I thought Yabaleft style.
Re: Photos: Fan Goes Crazy At Cokobar Concert, Shows Crowd Her Goodies by Ichliebedich(f): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
dejijohns: Austeenx, bring ur vaseline kun here oo...
so na you dey spoil that boy >:
Re: Photos: Fan Goes Crazy At Cokobar Concert, Shows Crowd Her Goodies by switdil(f): 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
N if em dey talk relationship matter now
Na dis type go first tok sey she want God fearing guy
Which kain God fearing guy go wan settle for this shit
Even if d guy no mind, God no go gree am
I dey sure
Re: Photos: Fan Goes Crazy At Cokobar Concert, Shows Crowd Her Goodies by cumpaddre(m): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
LOOOOOL
Re: Photos: Fan Goes Crazy At Cokobar Concert, Shows Crowd Her Goodies by cumpaddre(m): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
switdil: N if em dey talk relationship matter now
Na dis type go first tok sey she want God fearing guy
Which kain God fearing guy go wan settle for this shit
Even if d guy no mind, God no go gree am
I dey sure

Did she tell u she wanted a "God fearing guy" Why bring God into dis naw?
Re: Photos: Fan Goes Crazy At Cokobar Concert, Shows Crowd Her Goodies by switdil(f): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
cumpaddre:

Did she tell u she wanted a "God fearing guy" Why bring God into dis naw?
Read what I typed again
This time, read it out loud
For better understanding
Re: Photos: Fan Goes Crazy At Cokobar Concert, Shows Crowd Her Goodies by 7footre(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
Goods only
Re: Photos: Fan Goes Crazy At Cokobar Concert, Shows Crowd Her Goodies by goldfish80(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
I didn't see anything. Can someone give me a flash light? undecided
Re: Photos: Fan Goes Crazy At Cokobar Concert, Shows Crowd Her Goodies by Tuntheycr7: 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
See person mama en?
Pls pardon me as I cant go to Joke section again, blame PHCN

A man came back from Church, greets his wife, lifts her up and carries her around the house. The wife is so surprised and excited! She asked with smiles, “Did the Pastor preach on being romantic?” Out of breath the husband replies, “No, he said we must carry our burdens.
gudnyt frndz

(1) (Reply)

Daughter of current Chairman of Heritage Bank, Chief Akinfemiwa marries in SA!!! / Watch Olamide Concert “OLIC” Video Teaser (catch All The Fun) / My Take On Wizkid's Statement - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.