Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,729 members, 7,844,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Why Sir Alex Ferguson Made A Mistake In Choosing Moyes - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Why Sir Alex Ferguson Made A Mistake In Choosing Moyes (772 Views)

Alex Ferguson’s Last Chewed Gum For Sale On E-bay / David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss / David Moyes Confirmed As Manchester United New Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Sir Alex Ferguson Made A Mistake In Choosing Moyes by Spongia1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
Sir Alex Ferguson is known for his tactical ingenuity. I might be wrong but I think the reason why he chose Moyes was that he saw similarities between them. Scotsmen. Build football clubs. Blood youths into the team and make them superstars. This is why I think he was wrong. When Sir Alex was appointed coach of Manchester United in 1986,he had broken the dynasty of Celtic and Rangers by winning the league with Aberdeen.moyes hasn't won a spoon. Secondly,Moyes looks like he's still shocked to be the coach of the greatest team in the league. He hasn't grown into the job. Thirdly, Moyes doesnt strike me as a presence on the touchline. Wayne rooney who has 5 league titles can't see him and be scared.
Re: Why Sir Alex Ferguson Made A Mistake In Choosing Moyes by sunnyt1(m): 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
Spongia1: Sir Alex Ferguson is known for his tactical ingenuity. I might be wrong but I think the reason why he chose Moyes was that he saw similarities between them. Scotsmen. Build football clubs. Blood youths into the team and make them superstars. This is why I think he was wrong. When Sir Alex was appointed coach of Manchester United in 1986,he had broken the dynasty of Celtic and Rangers by winning the league with Aberdeen.moyes hasn't won a spoon. Secondly,Moyes looks like he's still shocked to be the coach of the greatest team in the league. He hasn't grown into the job. Thirdly, Moyes doesnt strike me as a presence on the touchline. Wayne rooney who has 5 league titles can't see him and be scared.

The greatest gift God gave man was OPINION.

You just gave ur opinion which might be tentative. As far as Manchester united is concern ur opinion mean nothing. Fergie is a respected coach and makes more correct decisions dat wrong ones, like 80/20. So who are u to question fergie's decision, how many coaches or analyst had gotten the best of fergie?

Just watch and if u cant cope, chelsea and man city are always open to glory hunters

(1) (Reply)

Season Opener / Chelsea Can Cope Without African Players - Michael Essien / Exclusive: Mark Hughes Sacked As Manchester City Boss After Emergency Meeting Wi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.