Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Actor Kayode Odumosu[pa Kusuma] Is Down With Heart And Liver Ailments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Kayode Odumosu[pa Kusuma] Is Down With Heart And Liver Ailments (5441 Views)

Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses / Check Out Us-based Yoruba Actor, Kayode Akinbayo’s Beautiful Family / At Home With Pa Kasumu In Mushin Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Actor Kayode Odumosu[pa Kusuma] Is Down With Heart And Liver Ailments by goldmynetv: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
Francis Olukayode Olugbenga Odumosu was born on the 16th of March 1953 in Agbeni area of Ibadan, Oyo State, though, he is from Ogun State by origin. His father is from Odogbolu (Ijebu) while his mother is from Ake (Abeokuta/Egba), that is why he refers to himself as “Ijegba”.(The combination of Ijebu and Egba).

Pa Kasumu started his career at age 15; taking up challenging roles on stage under the tutelage of Elder Chief Ayinla Olumegbon whom he knew through his area Uncle then (Mr.Afolabi), popularly called “Brother Simbat”. He got baptized through a stage play titled “Iyawo Orun (1968). And ever since then, he has grown from strength to strength, but no without facing some serious challenges.

The 60 year-old veteran has been battling with the sickness since 2009, he’s receiving treatment at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) for “secondary prevention of repeat stroke,” after battling a cardiovascular disease, otherwise known as stroke.

“I have spent so much on these diseases. When it was first diagnosed, the doctors said the ailment was severe, that they would need to control its progression for it not to affect my kidneys. This they did, and I was happy they succeeded, but now, other serious ailments have set in, necessitating this battle of survival.” He disclosed.

Pa Kasumu has started experiencing memory loss and he is pleading with kind-hearted Nigerians to come to his rescue and contribute their widows’ mite. “I am not tired yet; I still want to continue to make people laugh, but my failing health is a terrible obstacle.” He added.

Source:www.goldmyne.tv

Re: Actor Kayode Odumosu[pa Kusuma] Is Down With Heart And Liver Ailments by HezronLorraine(m): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
Eyah.Get well soon.
Re: Actor Kayode Odumosu[pa Kusuma] Is Down With Heart And Liver Ailments by lertee(f): 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
Upon all his strugle in the yoruba movie,get well soon though.
Re: Actor Kayode Odumosu[pa Kusuma] Is Down With Heart And Liver Ailments by shadrach77: 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
MODS please put this on the front page angry angry sad sad sad sad sad embarassed

Re: Actor Kayode Odumosu[pa Kusuma] Is Down With Heart And Liver Ailments by ijebabe: 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2013

(1)

This Swiss Hotel Room Has No Walls, But That’s A Good Thing / Latest Naija Gossip News 247 Today / 18+: Tonto Dikeh Release Her Nude Pictures Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.