Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Things Done In Public - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things Done In Public (605 Views)

White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) / Do You Stand Up For The Elderly In Public Transports? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Done In Public by quivah(f): 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
don't know where to post this..
Mods you can shift it to where it belongs#

Now to the topic:
Hi guys! What are those embarrassing/funny/unintentional things you'v done or seen in a public place..
Could be, in a comm. Bus.. church,seminar,bank,Cinema house or anywhere public.

Share some of your experiences
Re: Things Done In Public by quivah(f): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
ok! Leme share mine..

This happened about a week ago in a comm. Bus.
I bought some fried yam and stew(pepperish) before boarding the bus..
I allowed the bus to start moving before eating them(yeah! I dint buy water)

Have only taken a bite,then immediately I started coughing.. my eyes turned red!
I knew what had happened but what can I do at that time.
It was like the pepper had travelled to my brain..i was so uncomfortable,people started attending to me,few teardrops falling down my cheeks.
An oldman offerred me a cold sprite but a woman seated beside me said soft drink wont work..
#fastforward.. the driver had to stop the vehicle and sent his conductor to get me water!!..
We stopped for like 30mins cause of me..
I got better but seriously i felt so embarassed..
Re: Things Done In Public by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
nice

(1) (Reply)

Free Gift With Purchase @ www.kara.com.ng / Uncommon Courage- 'keshia Thomas' -unforgettable Woman (must Read) / Another Winter Storm Brings Snow To Western US: Freeze Grips Much Of The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.