Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Comedian Julius Agwu And Wife Welcome Son (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Julius Agwu And Wife Welcome Son (photos) (1111 Views)

Julius Agwu And Family In Beautiful Beach Photos / Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) / Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Julius Agwu And Wife Welcome Son (photos) by ChisomMalachy(m): 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
Comedian Julius Agwu and his wife, Ibiere, welcomed a baby boy today October 7th. Ibiere gave birth to the little bundle of joy in a hospital in the US. Congrats to them

http://www.malaspark.com/2013/10/photos-comedian-julius-agwu-and-wife.html

Re: Comedian Julius Agwu And Wife Welcome Son (photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
Congrat to them
Re: Comedian Julius Agwu And Wife Welcome Son (photos) by HezronLorraine(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
Congratulations.The baby ehn,I comment my reserve.
Re: Comedian Julius Agwu And Wife Welcome Son (photos) by shininglite(m): 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Woow beautiful baby. Were re d haters in d houz keep ur comments comin. **Runs to d fridge nd gets a bottle of coke **
Re: Comedian Julius Agwu And Wife Welcome Son (photos) by geovanni24(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
‎​₪☺ be oyinbo pikin she born S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡, wen heR hubby na pure black man undecided?... Who's thinking wat I'm thinking!
Re: Comedian Julius Agwu And Wife Welcome Son (photos) by bebe2(f): 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
awwwwww cute baby
Re: Comedian Julius Agwu And Wife Welcome Son (photos) by joyli: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Congratulations.The baby ehn,I comment my reserve.

Say ur mind grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Comedian Julius Agwu And Wife Welcome Son (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
congrats...but when will they start giving birth in nigeria general hospital huh
Re: Comedian Julius Agwu And Wife Welcome Son (photos) by Allohrandy(m): 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
nikkypearl: congrats...but when will they start giving birth in nigeria general hospital huh
its like all our celebrities want their kids to be Americana.

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iykey's Reply To Pregnancy Scandal! / Photos Nine People Who Might Be Gratefull To Skelewu Crooner Davido / The Reason I Married Peter Okoye Regardless Of Age Difference –– Lola Omotayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.