Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Cure For Dengue Fever - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Dengue Fever (480 Views)

Dengue Fever Outbreak Imminent In Nigeria, Expert Warns / A.B.U Law Student Confirmed To Have Dengue Fever And Not Ebola Virus / Another Outbreak: Japan Battles Dengue Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Dengue Fever by segzytemi(m): 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
I saw this on a site and i feel like sharing it, who knows we might be helping a friend...

We would like to share this interesting discovery from a friend’s classmate’s son who has just recovered from dengue fever.
Apparently, his son was in the critical stage at the ICU when his blood platelet count dropped badly after 15 liters of blood transfusion. His father was so worried that he sought another
friend’s recommendation whose son was saved.
He confessed that he gave his son
raw juice of the papaya leaves.
After drinking the raw papaya leaf juice, his platelet count rose up instantly to a good level. Even the doctors and nurses were surprised. After the second day he was discharged. So he asked me to pass this good news around.
Accordingly it is raw papaya leaves, 2pcs just cleaned and pound and squeeze with filter cloth. You will only get one tablespoon per leaf.. So two tablespoon per serving once a day. Do not boil or cook or rinse with hot water, it will loose its strength. Only the leafy part and no stem or sap. It is very bitter
and you have to swallow it like “Won Low Kat”. But it works.
That papaya juice is a natural cure for dengue fever. As dengue fever is rampant now. I think it’s good to share this with all.
Please spread the news about this as lately there are many dengue cases. It’s great if such natural cure could help to ease the sufferings of dengue . Furthermore it’s so easily available. Blend them and squeeze the juice! It’s simple and miraculously effective!!
Please SHARE this message to all
Re: Cure For Dengue Fever by Cocodiva: 10:35am On Oct 08, 2013
The use of paw-paw / papaya leaves for dengue fever is highly effective. Its the papaya extract that's used. the procedure is not blending the leaves.but squeezing them hard so the juice comes out. More like the way yoruba people prepare efoigbo.

(1) (Reply)

Malaria Vaccine To Debut In 2015 / Things To Consider Before Undergoing Yoga Teacher Training / Cellphone Reverse Lookup Web

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.