Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Problem With Immigration Payment Form - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Problem With Immigration Payment Form (855 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / How Far With Immigration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Immigration Payment Form by dotk(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
COULD SOMEBODY HELP ME ON HOW I WOULD VIEW MY PAYMENT FORM ON IMMIGRATION RECRUITMENT.
Re: Problem With Immigration Payment Form by bigtt76(f): 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
To pay for the CDFIPB eRecruitment exercise, please go through the steps below.

Step 1
Log on to the CDFIPB eRecruitment Site http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/registration/select

Step 2
Select Service Arm being applied to

Step 3
Fill out the forms displayed and click on Save and Proceed to submit your application

Step 4
On successful submission of application, you will be redirected to the Pay4me Payment page where you are required to select any payment option of your choice

• Bank Option
Select this option if you wish to pay at any of the designated bank. Print out the acknowledgment and take along with as it contains details of the payment to be made.

• eWallet Option
Select this option if you have an existing eWallet Account (login credentials) on Pay4me with adequate funds to cover the payment required. Note that you will also need your 4 digits PIN number to complete the payment process.

• Card Option (Interswitch – Master Card Naira and Verve/ VISA Card)
Select this option if you intend paying with any of the card types mentioned above. On being prompted to login, click on Yahoo, Google or Facebook Icon and follow the instructions.

After Payment
With any of the payment options selected, a Successful Payment Receipt will be issued out to you containing the Validation Number.

Log on back to the CDFIPB eRecruitment Site and click on the Acknowledgment Slip tab http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/registration/acknowledgment and enter Application ID and Validation Number respectively.

If you are faced with any difficulties, please contact the following with issue details

Pay4me – support@pay4me.com (Payment Issues)
Drexel Technologies - cdfipb.support@drexeltechglobal.com (Application or Validation issues)

(1) (Reply)

GRADUATE Executive Assistant Job Position At Sunnet Systems Limited / Urgently Needed: Security Guards In Abuja / ARL Job Interveiw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.