Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,904 members, 7,952,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Free University Of Nigeria, Is This Possible? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free University Of Nigeria, Is This Possible? (607 Views)

Get Free University Schoolarship,discover How2score 300 In Jamb Garranteed / Application For Tuition Free University In Norway Is On / Registration In Progress: Tuition Free University In Norway, Finland Sweeden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free University Of Nigeria, Is This Possible? by business05(m): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
I have heard so much about this initiative. Free University of Nigeria (FUN) , Is this real?

I just visited their website at www.freeuniversity.org.ng . I saw something that looks to me this country is changing for the better. A pure grassroot development initiative. I think these guys should be encouraged...

Welcome...
..............................................................................................................
Free University of Nigeria (FUN) is Africa's first not-for-profit, Privately managed, tuition-free and most advanced, online University. It is dedicated to increase access to higher education and consequently, Increase youth literacy, reduce the rate of unemployment in Africa.

ABOUT US
......................................................................................................................
INCREASING ACCESS TO HIGHER EDUCATION

When we talk about rationalism, the world have come to realize that only investment in human capital appreciates, while other forms of investments depreciate . If adequate care is not exercised even all other investments are shredded by undeveloped human minds in most system

The role of education in human development cannot be over emphasized. It has been described as an important tool in any human society, which makes man to develop faster than other creatures. Education is the bedrock of all human sectors – political, medical, agricultural, security, etc.

The conceptualization of access to education reflects the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which asserts that everyone has a right to education. Thus, access to education provides a guarantee for everyone entitled to education to receive it. It implies the right, opportunity or means of making education available within the reach of every citizen of a nation.

Access to education in its full and broad sense means free and unlimited / unhindered / unfettered opportunities at each level of education to obtain knowledge, skills, and abilities available at that level needed to optimally participate and contribute to development in the society.

ACCREDITATION

Free University of Nigeria, is not yet an accredited institution but hopefully, we would be accredited as soon as possible.

Higher education must be available democratically and equally to everyone in the world especially in Nigeria. Enroll now and enjoy the full benefit of freedom. Therefore, all undergraduate tutorials are available free of charge to all registered students of FUN.

You have nothing to loose as we can assure you and every registered student that accreditation and operating license as a full fledge university will be granted before the graduation of our first set of students.

If you know your right to freedom go ahead, register today. It is your right to have access to higher education with Internationally accredited curriculum, similar to world most advanced universities. Experience an uninterrupted education, relax, plan and become a graduate within 3 years.
Re: Free University Of Nigeria, Is This Possible? by business05(m): 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
I want Nairalander to ponders over this one
Re: Free University Of Nigeria, Is This Possible? by business05(m): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2013
I need more comments

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Akure Students(undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom / Scholarship / Those Who Gained Admission Into Federal University Lafia 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.