Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Inspirational Video - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Inspirational Video (7756 Views)

Is This The Most Inspirational Video By A Nigerian Artiste This Year? / Recommend Emotional And Inspirational Songs. / Everybody Loves Ice Prince Album Art + Track Listing [iceprince #eli] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Inspirational Video by TheProdigy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mr Yuzedo sir, I believe Dual Personality is a Psychological Disorder.
Re: Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Inspirational Video by Unluvable(f): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
yuzedo: Don’t waste your time on jealousy; sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind…the race is long, and in the end, it’s only with yourself.

Remember the compliments you receive, forget the insults; if you succeed in doing this, tell me how. cheesy

Keep your old love letters, throw away your old bank statements.

Stretch.

Classic, in the end everyone ends up alone, so its futile spending useful energy in unnecessary competition and jealousy smiley
Thanks for sharing, I'm a sucker for songs composed with beautiful and meaningful lyrics.
*this yuzedo personality I first met*

1 Like

Re: Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Inspirational Video by chucky234(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
Did you post this with an itel phone? Too fragmented therefore boring to read, guess you were away from Banana iceland and had to make do with someone else's chinko phone.
Re: Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Inspirational Video by 2sign: 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
baz lurmann's wear sunscreen, I love it
Re: Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Inspirational Video by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
Song of life!!!

1 Like

Re: Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Inspirational Video by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
You should hv given us a lil background info.....

In 1997, 1999, I was still running around with diapers on.
Re: Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Inspirational Video by ifecx4real: 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
chucky234: Did you post this with an itel phone? Too fragmented therefore boring to read, guess you were away from Banana iceland and had to make do with someone else's chinko phone.

Boring cause you haven't heard the song or listened to the lyrics.
1st heard it on beat fm, searched for the name 4a long time so I cud download, bt cudnt get the name, so happy 2 be able 2 finally download it and listen to the lyrics at my own pace.
Re: Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Inspirational Video by lemmings(m): 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
baz luhrman!!

Had this song for years.. A week doesn't go by without me listening to the song Atleast once!
Re: Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Inspirational Video by samtos007: 12:03am On Oct 09, 2013
I've been looking for a clue on how to download this song. Just heard it ƟϞ air sometimes and tried to get even the title but couldn't. But today, I got it. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣.
Re: Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Inspirational Video by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 09, 2013
Ok I don't get it, WTF is this about?
Re: Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Inspirational Video by ayusco85(m): 12:17am On Oct 09, 2013
ifecx4real:

Boring cause you haven't heard the song or listened to the lyrics.
1st heard it on beat fm, searched for the name 4a long time so I cud download, bt cudnt get the name, so happy 2 be able 2 finally download it and listen to the lyrics at my own pace.

Please how and where did u downloaded it from? Been searching for the song sha
Re: Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Inspirational Video by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 09, 2013
yh, i think i needed this. i worry too much about the future and i always procrastinate buying sunscreen (mainly because im black)
Re: Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Inspirational Video by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 09, 2013
I had this song few years back, loved it so much. Thank you for the video because i did search for it on the internet back then.
Re: Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Inspirational Video by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 09, 2013
i dont get it.
Re: Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Inspirational Video by pickabeau1: 4:28am On Oct 09, 2013
Brother n sister together we'll make it through
someday our spirits will hide you there
I know you been hurting....
lovely song
Re: Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Inspirational Video by OmoKhary(f): 6:25am On Oct 09, 2013
ayusco85:

Please how and where did u downloaded it from? Been searching for the song sha
mp3skull.com»»baz luhrmann-sunscreen.
I'm shocked to see such an epic piece from Mr banana ICELAND.
Re: Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Inspirational Video by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 09, 2013
i love this song. It reminds me of wats really impt in this fleeting life.
Re: Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Inspirational Video by Chelcy(f): 11:49am On Oct 09, 2013
etz a priviledge being allowed tu post ere 2dae.......ds z ma first tym afta joinin ds forum for sum monthz nau....wuld luv tu sae yu guyz r duin a great job ere @ nairaland....mur grease tu ya elbowz.....
Re: Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Inspirational Video by Chigorkizz(m): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
Am subscribing!
Re: Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Inspirational Video by greaterlove(m): 6:49am On Oct 11, 2013
Yuzedo, you are one of the people that make naira land fun for me, sometimes I go through your posts just for the laughs. I am seeing another aspect of yuzedo and I am liking both this focused and intelligent you as much as I like the naughty chief yuzedo of banana Iceland.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Mohbad Ft. Small Doctor - Balan Zia Gar (remix) / Who's Your Hottest Radio Presenter / Nominees For 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface ,d Banj Nominated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.