Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,302 members, 7,850,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter (14306 Views)

CNN Refers To Nigeria As A North African Country / BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian / Reps No Longer Recognise Oduah As Minister –Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 13, 2013
TerpeOjorobaby: I follow him on twitter cos he s a clown.dnt u laugh at clowns?lol

Lol. grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by fuke(m): 9:19am On Oct 14, 2013
ibedun: See he number of Igbos attacking this guy like bees.

I wonder why Igbos hate the truth so much.

The truth hurts them.

They have not forgiven FFK for telling them Lagos
belongs to the Yorubas and the Yorubas alone.

They were hurt the more when they discovered that after all
FFK had Bianca.

On this issue, I am on the same page with FFK.

Let Stella go and concentrate on maintaining her beauty
and collection of jwellery.

Hungarian coach resigned immediately his Team lost
scandalously to Netherlands.

Now that is football and we are talking of lives here.

This woman must go.
Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by ROYALD(m): 12:14am On Nov 14, 2013
Gorrbachev: Stella Oduah is a vampire and a serial graft artist. Her day in court is coming. She will be one of the first GEJ Minister to go to jail.grin grin grin grin

Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by ROYALD(m): 12:24am On Nov 14, 2013
fuke:

The truth hurts them.

They have not forgiven FFK for telling them Lagos
belongs to the Yorubas and the Yorubas alone.

They were hurt the more when they discovered that after all
FFK had Bianca.

On this issue, I am on the same page with FFK.

Let Stella go and concentrate on maintaining her beauty
and collection of jwellery.

Hungarian coach resigned immediately his Team lost
scandalously to Netherlands.

Now that is football and we are talking of lives here.

This woman must go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nobody Gives Me Credit For Conducting Nigeria’s Freest Election – IBB / Dino, Philip Aduda, Ned Nwoko, MC Tagwaye Set For Abuja "Who Is Who" Awards / We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.