Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Three Kinds Of People You Find In Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Three Kinds Of People You Find In Church. (1858 Views)

The Six Kinds Of People You Will Find In A Church In Naija / The Three Kinds Of Men You Should Consider Before You Marry / Three Kinds Of Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Kinds Of People You Find In Church. by HerexG(m): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
Promoters
Passive
Detractors

You might be wondering what exactly these words got to do with what i'm about writing today, but never mind i'm taking somewhere.
Now lets take for example three classes of brethrens in the church, this technique will help us arrive easily to the point i'm trying to convey. Class A, Class B, and Class C brethrens .

Class A
Class A brethren are those kind of people that carries most church affairs to themselves without them getting paid a salary or a wage, though other people sees this act as a burden but to the people it is pleasure. You find this kind brethrens in almost every department in and out of the church building. Not that they are trying to please anybody with their efforts, it is just their nature, they choose to personalize the gospel according to 1:8 . They are sold out to the gospel, very active in the church, most time people mistaken their action as an eye service because they themselves don't imagine themselves doing something they don't get paid for with passion. Remember God is a rewarder of they that seek Him diligently, these class of people hardly struggle to gain favour, they are highly graced. These class of people are called The Promoters.

Class B
I personally call these class of people "Play it safe at all time", they don't add, multiply or minus in the church. All they do is come to sit and listen to the sermon at the church and leave immediately, they don't want or ever intend to partake in any other church activities other than the church service i.e to sit, listen and leave These kind of people are liable to struggle in life, because they are sowing into faith they profess. Remember you reap what you sow. These kind of people are called The Passive kind of brethren.

Class C
These are the class of people tend to find faults at every slightest opportunity in the church, they seldomly announce progress or positive thing but blows their horn or trumpet at the slightest fault in the church. Not that they contribute much in the church but they see themselves as very important if not the most. These class of people hardly succeed, they are The critique of they church. Remember critique will always sit back to watch real people who matters, stagnation is their other name. They neither make make progress or retrogress, in most critical case they retrogress. They console themselves with this phrase most times "I'm contented with what i have" which in the real sense have the ability to do more if only they can change their ideology. They are the exact opposite of The Promoters, they are The Detractors .
These adjectives Promoters, Passive and Detractors are attributed to the kind of people we have in the church today.
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Find In Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
And which one are you?
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Find In Church. by HerexG(m): 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ukuts gp: And which one are you?

Hahaha it is people that will judge that, all i can do is try to fall in the class of A.
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Find In Church. by UyiIredia(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
Used to be in Class A, now in Class B.
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Find In Church. by HerexG(m): 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Used to be in Class A, now in Class B.

Why the change bro, any reason ?
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Find In Church. by UyiIredia(m): 9:26am On Oct 09, 2013
HerexG :

Why the change bro, any reason ?

Rejected Christianity. Still go to church because I'm experimenting with other stances, and a possible return isn't entirely ruled out for now. In any case, prior to that university had taken time of me going to church whilst Christian and before that I was active as a member.
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Find In Church. by HerexG(m): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Rejected Christianity. Still go to church because I'm experimenting with other stances, and a possible return isn't entirely ruled out for now. In any case, prior to that university had taken time of me going to church whilst Christian and before that I was active as a member.

Talking about rejecting the Christianity faith
Brother i think your problem about the faith started with lack of fellowship .
Fellowship helps renew your mind and faith, so as for us not to succumb to the laws and rules guiding this world. The things of the spirit and the world are totally antagonistic, that is why the bible told us in

"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is- his good, pleasing and perfect will." (Romans 12:2).

My brother you need to join a good bible believing church to put you back in shape, race and your deserved position, no excuse is good enough.
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Find In Church. by aspitovoice1(m): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2013
HerexG :
Promoters
Passive
Detractors

You might be wondering what exactly these words got to do with what i'm about writing today, but never mind i'm taking somewhere.
Now lets take for example three classes of brethrens in the church, this technique will help us arrive easily to the point i'm trying to convey. Class A, Class B, and Class C brethrens .

Class A
Class A brethren are those kind of people that carries most church affairs to themselves without them getting paid a salary or a wage, though other people sees this act as a burden but to the people it is pleasure. You find this kind brethrens in almost every department in and out of the church building. Not that they are trying to please anybody with their efforts, it is just their nature, they choose to personalize the gospel according to 1:8 . They are sold out to the gospel, very active in the church, most time people mistaken their action as an eye service because they themselves don't imagine themselves doing something they don't get paid for with passion. Remember God is a rewarder of they that seek Him diligently, these class of people hardly struggle to gain favour, they are highly graced. These class of people are called The Promoters.

Class B
I personally call these class of people "Play it safe at all time", they don't add, multiply or minus in the church. All they do is come to sit and listen to the sermon at the church and leave immediately, they don't want or ever intend to partake in any other church activities other than the church service i.e to sit, listen and leave These kind of people are liable to struggle in life, because they are sowing into faith they profess. Remember you reap what you sow. These kind of people are called The Passive kind of brethren.

Class C
These are the class of people tend to find faults at every slightest opportunity in the church, they seldomly announce progress or positive thing but blows their horn or trumpet at the slightest fault in the church. Not that they contribute much in the church but they see themselves as very important if not the most. These class of people hardly succeed, they are The critique of they church. Remember critique will always sit back to watch real people who matters, stagnation is their other name. They neither make make progress or retrogress, in most critical case they retrogress. They console themselves with this phrase most times "I'm contented with what i have" which in the real sense have the ability to do more if only they can change their ideology. They are the exact opposite of The Promoters, they are The Detractors .
These adjectives Promoters, Passive and Detractors are attributed to the kind of people we have in the church today.
Re: Three Kinds Of People You Find In Church. by HerexG(m): 7:12am On Oct 11, 2013
[quote author=aspitovoice1][/quote]

What's your point ? Quoting and writing nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? / Understanding What Sin Is, And How To Be Forgiven / Do I Still Have To Pay Tithe Even Tho I Dont Have A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.