Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Save Islam Against Propaganda - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Save Islam Against Propaganda (981 Views)

"Sunni Monarchs Back Hate Preachers:Anti-Shia Propaganda Threatens Muslim World" / Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware! / Latin American Girl: "I Converted To Islam Against My Parent's Wishes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Islam Against Propaganda by Tundeajani(m): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
Greetings to everyone in here.. it has come to my notice in recent times several propaganda attack against islam on the internet.so sad is usually my feeling when i read derogratory baseless accusations manipulated by some pathetic elements portraying themselves of other religions..my grief is further heightened by the number of support these people get and numbers they have in articulating these blapshemies against the religion of peace..the questions would be 1.where are the muslims,2.where are the scholars 3.why so much indifference when islam is been indicted in cases which are against the tenets of our religion;terrorism,shrewd politics.. brothers and sisters,let us rise,let us stop watching on as our religion is being ridiculed by people who rely on propaganda of rubbish..arise the glorious ummah and reach the pinnacle of sharp activism in defending our religion..fron fb to twitter, on the best of social media:nairaland,let us counter those ridiculing our faith ,from politics section(where the fire is normally sparkled) to the general religion section..let us rise..if it is the "like" button,like them out.. Dont look on as the efforts of the sahabas,the tabiun and the best of mankind muhammad is being shattered slowly by a brand of propangada of lies,deceit....your word argument counts in this attempt to save islam of this attack..masalam. <<tunde ajani is a mentee of the best of mankind prophet muhammad,an ardent follower islam.

2 Likes

Re: Save Islam Against Propaganda by maclatunji: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
^You can help by reporting offensive posts on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Save Islam Against Propaganda by Tundeajani(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
maclatunji: ^You can help by reporting offensive posts on Nairaland.
that seems a good suggestion,but when politics moderators watch on and enjoy our religion being ridiculed with lies after reports that are not worked on..we continue to look on too?
Re: Save Islam Against Propaganda by Yankelaptops: 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
I decided to reply because the muslim section of Nairaland is kind of divided (in my opinion) which shouldn't be. There is a lot of you are Shia you are Sunni going on here. A lot of energy spent on who is following the right islamic path vs wrong islamic path, etc. Un-known to muslims here on nairaland, it manifest to the way peoples post are commented on. Only certain people reply back to each others post and vice versa..

Anyway ... we are all muslims.. we need to focus on oneness of Islam and not divisions. So let get back to your concern....

I agree with you that Our Islamic leaders can do a bit more in voicing out opinions. They are voicing out but it lacks that oneness and unification. Its very sad to say that most muslim can't really tell you about our leadership structures. Am still learning myself. At our individual homes, our husbands are the leaders. When you go to the masjid, your imam is your leader. Then we have Sheus and Sheiks (I hear sheiks here in the USA but not sheu). We have Muftis, Qadi, Ulama, etc. It took a while for me to even know that there something called Mufti in Islam. Here are some other Islamic Leadership we have that you can read about and learn what there functions and roles are.. Ulema, Faqīh, Grand Imam of Al-Azhar, Grand Mufti, Hafiz, Hujja, Hakim, Khatib, Marja, Mawlānā, Mawlawi, Mufassir, Muhaddith, Mujaddid, Mullah, Qadi, Ustad.

Growing up in Nigeria, all I knew was Hafa, Sheu, Imam, going to arabic shools where they beat the hell out of you and Asalatu. But through self quest for Islamic knowledge, have come to understand that there is more to Islam than Asalatu and we nigerians need to get that. Am very happy that muslims in Nigeria are now revolutionized against your regular (AWON AFA WA SOPE) kinds of teaching. We now have a lot of great Islamic organization, Muslim student org, etc that are teaching more details Islam. But we msulims still have a lot to do because our older parent tends to gear towards asalatu and awon afawa sope kinds of Muslim. We as muslims need to educate the younger muslims on a different level. Here in the USA, if you take your kids to Nigerian Masjid, they may face some difficulties later as they grow. Because Nigerian masjid only focuses on Asalatu. Its like Nigeria masjid are springing out left and right with focus on Asalatu only but our kids need a stronger foundation about Salat, Quran, Hadiths, and the Correct Sunnah. But when you have an alfa that only memorized the quran, but dont follow the sunnah.. go figure. Because of that, my kids attend both Nigerian and Arab masjid. We need our Nigerian alfas here in the USA to learn from the revolution going on in Nigeria...

What i Know is that majority fo muslim are against everything you are concerned about. But the Imams, Mufti, that talk against them are every where. very localized. Different regions, countries, etc.

Things that may help.....

1. Am not sure if it is ok Islamically to have a global focus rather than local/region/country, etc. Is it ok to have a global standard/education/certification before you can be a Grand Imam of Al-Azhar, Grand Mufti, Hafiz, Hujja, Hakim, Khatib, Marja, Mawlānā, Mawlawi, Mufassir, Muhaddith, Mujaddid, Mullah, Qadi, Ustad. Its like the requirements are different every where you go to. We have too many unregulated leadership structure. Am looking for a more unified Fatwas, unified Rulings, etc.

2. Our kids should know what the islamic leadership structures are and what it takes to be one. When we adults dont know, how can kids know.

3. We are all muslim, what one muslim does affects us all. Why can't we be unified?...

2 Likes

Re: Save Islam Against Propaganda by Tundeajani(m): 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
Yankelaptops: I decided to reply because the muslim section of Nairaland is kind of divided (in my opinion) which shouldn't be. There is a lot of you are Shia you are Sunni going on here. A lot of energy spent on who is following the right islamic path vs wrong islamic path, etc. Un-known to muslims here on nairaland, it manifest to the way peoples post are commented on. Only certain people reply back to each others post and vice versa..

Anyway ... we are all muslims.. we need to focus on oneness of Islam and not divisions. So let get back to your concern....

I agree with you that Our Islamic leaders can do a bit more in voicing out opinions. They are voicing out but it lacks that oneness and unification. Its very sad to say that most muslim can't really tell you about our leadership structures. Am still learning myself. At our individual homes, our husbands are the leaders. When you go to the masjid, your imam is your leader. Then we have Sheus and Sheiks (I hear sheiks here in the USA but not sheu). We have Muftis, Qadi, Ulama, etc. It took a while for me to even know that there something called Mufti in Islam. Here are some other Islamic Leadership we have that you can read about and learn what there functions and roles are.. Ulema, Faqīh, Grand Imam of Al-Azhar, Grand Mufti, Hafiz, Hujja, Hakim, Khatib, Marja, Mawlānā, Mawlawi, Mufassir, Muhaddith, Mujaddid, Mullah, Qadi, Ustad.

Growing up in Nigeria, all I knew was Hafa, Sheu, Imam, going to arabic shools where they beat the hell out of you and Asalatu. But through self quest for Islamic knowledge, have come to understand that there is more to Islam than Asalatu and we nigerians need to get that. Am very happy that muslims in Nigeria are now revolutionized against your regular (AWON AFA WA SOPE) kinds of teaching. We now have a lot of great Islamic organization, Muslim student org, etc that are teaching more details Islam. But we msulims still have a lot to do because our older parent tends to gear towards asalatu and awon afawa sope kinds of Muslim. We as muslims need to educate the younger muslims on a different level. Here in the USA, if you take your kids to Nigerian Masjid, they may face some difficulties later as they grow. Because Nigerian masjid only focuses on Asalatu. Its like Nigeria masjid are springing out left and right with focus on Asalatu only but our kids need a stronger foundation about Salat, Quran, Hadiths, and the Correct Sunnah. But when you have an alfa that only memorized the quran, but dont follow the sunnah.. go figure. Because of that, my kids attend both Nigerian and Arab masjid. We need our Nigerian alfas here in the USA to learn from the revolution going on in Nigeria...

What i Know is that majority fo muslim are against everything you are concerned about. But the Imams, Mufti, that talk against them are every where. very localized. Different regions, countries, etc.

1. Am not sure if it is ok Islamically to have a global focus rather than local/region/country, etc. Is it ok to have a global standard/education/certification before you can be a Grand Imam of Al-Azhar, Grand Mufti, Hafiz, Hujja, Hakim, Khatib, Marja, Mawlānā, Mawlawi, Mufassir, Muhaddith, Mujaddid, Mullah, Qadi, Ustad. Its like the requirements are different every where you go to. We have too many unregulated leadership structure. Am looking for a more unified Fatwas, unified Rulings, etc.

2. Our kids should know what the islamic leadership structures are and what it takes to be one. When we adults dont know, how can kids know.

3. We are all muslim, what one muslim does affects us all. Why can't we be unified?...
my brother,truth is all what you said entails..so pathetic..how can we fight this upsurge of propagand against islam with the 'awon aafa sope' syndrome? Reminds me of an experience i had when i opened a facebook group..so much indifference was the attitude in terms of comments and even i tried to call people some names than can spur them to religious greatness like imam,shaikh..they would reply me that they are too 'small' for such position...so pathetic a psychology..
Re: Save Islam Against Propaganda by omobajohn58(m): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
I think fighting 4 ur religion doesn't mean u shud start calling oda religions names.......a religion is gud that teaches man 2 be gud.........................
Re: Save Islam Against Propaganda by omobajohn58(m): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
What did u mean by propaganda of rubbish...lies and deciet......i think all dis will nt help u realize wat u are fighting 4......b mature enough as to d way u qualify other religion................
Re: Save Islam Against Propaganda by Tundeajani(m): 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
omobajohn58: What did u mean by propaganda of rubbish...lies and deciet......i think all dis will nt help u realize wat u are fighting 4......b mature enough as to d way u qualify other religion................
what word else will use to describe a propaganda that spreads words such as "allah is evil?","islam is blood?"..go to the politics section it abounds there.a situation in which pdp thugs a.k.a boko haram strikes and some people would use the opportunity to take wrong swipe at islam with the deepest display of ignorance.you should join in calling this people to order instead of trying a show of "gentlemanliness" while you enjoy the said elements spread false doctrines about the religion of peace.one love.
Re: Save Islam Against Propaganda by usermane(m): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
Peace.
There is no unity among muslims in this section due to diffrences in islamic views. Also, to make matter worse there is no freedom of speech in this section.
Op, which propaganda? Most times when critics come here with good intentions, they get banned or their post/thread is hidden,so they eventually go somewhere else to rant. Pls look up Quran 4:140. If u meet meet people criticising,mocking or accusing your beliefs, u correct them with evidences and if they persist, u keep away from them till they stop. If you believe your system is perfect, you won't have any problem reading or hearing accusations or criticisms of it because u can easily refute the critics or disbelievers.

1 Like

Re: Save Islam Against Propaganda by maclatunji: 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
Yankelaptops: I decided to reply because the muslim section of Nairaland is kind of divided (in my opinion) which shouldn't be. There is a lot of you are Shia you are Sunni going on here. A lot of energy spent on who is following the right islamic path vs wrong islamic path, etc. Un-known to muslims here on nairaland, it manifest to the way peoples post are commented on. Only certain people reply back to each others post and vice versa..

Trust me sectarianism is under control in this section. We cannot stop people that are determined to promote it but we can moderate it which is what moderators do.
Re: Save Islam Against Propaganda by maclatunji: 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
usermane: Peace.
There is no unity among muslims in this section due to diffrences in islamic views. Also, to make matter worse there is no freedom of speech in this section.
Op, which propaganda? Most times when critics come here with good intentions, they get banned or their post/thread is hidden,so they eventually go somewhere else to rant. Pls look up Quran 4:140. If u meet meet people criticising,mocking or accusing your beliefs, u correct them with evidences and if they persist, u keep away from them till they stop. If you believe your system is perfect, you won't have any problem reading or hearing accusations or criticisms of it because u can easily refute the critics or disbelievers.

And after engaging them in Religion and other sections, have they stopped being the same trolls that they are?

Try another strategy.
Re: Save Islam Against Propaganda by Tundeajani(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
usermane: Peace.
my brother,do you know that there are some muslims who are not so versed in islam and whose minds are easily shaken when islam is being ridiculed to the extent of them now seeing the religion of peace in the context of these propangadists wants them to believe..imagine a primary 6 boy reading comments like "islam is boko haram,blood" "allah is evil",do you think that boy not yet grounded in what islam entails would not want to believe such lies..my brother we shouldnt subject our religion to the "na me only syndrome"...let us shun passivism,lets be active, if you leave these abusers of islam on the pretext of "let them talk their talk" without matching them argument for argument,likes for likes, so great would be the numbers of souls that would be diverted from the best of religion islam.
Re: Save Islam Against Propaganda by Tundeajani(m): 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
maclatunji:

And after engaging them in Religion and other sections, have they stopped being the same trolls that they are?

Try another strategy.
my brother,the same strategy will work if we all shun being passive and indifferent in cases of our religion being ridiculed..
Re: Save Islam Against Propaganda by maclatunji: 12:11am On Oct 09, 2013
Tunde ajani: my brother,the same strategy will work if we all shun being passive and indifferent in cases of our religion being ridiculed..

You must realise that some people are just here to troll. To that extent, no amount of debating will work with them, you would just be encouraging them.

However, if you are complaining about abusive/insultive posts on Nairaland, you have my agreement on that one.

If you feel strongly enough about it, I suggest you highlight the issues and forward them to Seun, the owner of Nairaland.

Thank you.
Re: Save Islam Against Propaganda by Empiree: 12:14am On Oct 09, 2013
"You will surely hear much abuses from the people who received scriptures before you and the idol worshipers. But if you are patient and keep your duty that wil be determining resolution" 3v185

"Many of the followers of the previous revealed Books wish they could turn your back into disbelievers, after you have believed, but you should pardon and forgive" 2:109
Re: Save Islam Against Propaganda by omobajohn58(m): 6:07am On Oct 09, 2013
Do ursef a favour by checking list of terrorist organisation and most wanted terrorist...
Tunde ajani: what word else will use to describe a propaganda that spreads words such as "allah is evil?","islam is blood?"..go to the politics section it abounds there.a situation in which pdp thugs a.k.a boko haram strikes and some people would use the opportunity to take wrong swipe at islam with the deepest display of ignorance.you should join in calling this people to order instead of trying a show of "gentlemanliness" while you enjoy the said elements spread false doctrines about the religion of peace.one love.
dominated by muslims and also islam states...bobo....u dnt need 2 waste ur precious tym here...............d viability of d notion ''religion of peace'' itsef is a debatable topic....i rest my case..................................if boko haram is fighting 4 pdp...den i think al quaeda in the islamic maghreb is fighting 4 USA
Re: Save Islam Against Propaganda by omobajohn58(m): 6:09am On Oct 09, 2013
Tunde ajani: my brother,do you know that there are some muslims who are not so versed in islam and whose minds are easily shaken when islam is being ridiculed to the extent of them now seeing the religion of peace in the context of these propangadists wants them to believe..imagine a primary 6 boy reading comments like "islam is boko haram,blood" "allah is evil",do you think that boy not yet grounded in what islam entails would not want to believe such lies..my brother we shouldnt subject our religion to the "na me only syndrome"...let us shun passivism,lets be active, if you leave these abusers of islam on the pretext of "let them talk their talk" without matching them argument for argument,likes for likes, so great would be the numbers of souls that would be diverted from the best of religion islam.
and i want 2 knw wat makes islam d best of religion....IRANU.......
Re: Save Islam Against Propaganda by Tundeajani(m): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2013
omobajohn58: and i want 2 knw wat makes islam d best of religion....IRANU.......
"to you your religion, to me my religion" but if you feel castigating other's would help you health..my brother you are writing letter to hypertension..baseless hate is not good for your health..i end in stella oduah's voice "bury your head in..." <<ore mi pataki bawoni..

2 Likes

Re: Save Islam Against Propaganda by Tundeajani(m): 11:41am On Oct 09, 2013
omobajohn58: Do ursef a favour by checking list of terrorist organisation and most wanted terrorist...dominated by muslims and also islam states...bobo....u dnt need 2 waste ur precious tym here...............d viability of d notion ''religion of peace'' itsef is a debatable topic....i rest my case..................................if boko haram is fighting 4 pdp...den i think al quaeda in the islamic maghreb is fighting 4 USA
a study or research on what the real tenets of islam entails would do you good and the hidden agenda of these so called wars including the role of the media..brotherly extremism exists in all religion..tell me reverend king belongs to what religion? Define the crime he commited in one word?does the religion he claims preaches that? My brother nobody is a muslim even if his beard is as long as iroko tree until he or she is not a security threat to his or her community.. Omo oba pataki..i am loyal to your faction oh..
Re: Save Islam Against Propaganda by Yankelaptops: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
In my personal opion.. I feel that both muslims and non-muslims are very tensed towards each other. But whether we all like it or not, we are all connected to Adam and Eve.. Am not going to say this religion is right and the other wrong.. the faults goes both ways.

Until we collectively understand the impact of different era and how people lived, then there will continue to be false infomation and prapaganda being spread around. For example:
1. Prophet Muhammads (SWA) is a pedophier. Really... how old was Mary when she had Jesus (Prophet Isa.. AS). Some will say 12, some 13, some 14, some 15. Tell me, how many are marrying their kids off at this proclaimed age?. How old was Joseph....when he Married Mary. When we look at all of the other Prophets of Allah in the bible, how old were their wives, were they in their twenties. But no, because of HATE, people just talk out of their behind. Naturally, am more of a strategist. We as muslims also have all Prophets in the Quran. We can do a documentary about all of the prophets as they are in the quran and Hadiths and share to the media.. put in magazines, etc...

2. Prophet Muhammads (SWA) is a war person: Really, Thats what happened in that era. Just like how wars are declared today between nations, Prophet Muhammads (SWA) followed all the code of conducts of fighting a war at his era. Which means there is hate against our beloved religion and people are just one-sided.

With all that being said. Islam is where my passion is and I like to clean my house first before others. I personally like to judge people by experiencing what they are going through. How will I as a muslim feel if Non-muslims just form a millitant group and kill me because of my religion. I will not like it one bit. Plus these extremist are even killing more muslims than non-muslims. Because of extremist, people are forgetting that the Bible/Tora too has scriptures that are not viewed as humane in todays society.

So how can we as muslims curb this hatred.
1. Just as the Prophet Muhammads (SWA) followed all the code of conducts of fighting a war at his era, we need to follow the code of conducts of todays era. You hear muslims say that the west(that also have muslims) are killling their muslims brothers and sister so its ok to defend our selfs because the Quran says you can defend.. Look at that crazy London guy with Nigerian parents.. (British Army are killing people in our lands). What land is he refering to (London, Nigeria). Noop....He is refering to the middle east. Is he from the middle east noop. The code of cunducts of fighting war today is for the citizens of a country to voice out against their leaders. The leadership decide if a war is needed or not. And country to a country fight a war. Why is it ok today for muslims not follow the code of conducts of fighting a war?.... Some will say that some countries are powerful... but hey... all the people that Prophet Muhammads (SWA) fought out numbered him but he still prevail.

2. Another major issue is that its had to know who to go for scholastics advise. If you look at most countries, there are no formal certification for our leaders. You just hear (odo afa mi ti mo ti kewu).. and its across Nigeria.. most African countries, middle east. We have some formal education but the informal outnumbers the formal educated Islamic scholars. Here in the USA.. you cant practice as a medical doctor unless you are board certified. Plus you have to follow a certain code of conduct and recertifications.

INFORMAL LEADERSHIP is the main problem muslims are facing today. And this informal leadship styles is not unified. Which leads us into not speaking with one voice. It is not wise for a lame muslim to read Hadith and interpret by themselves. We have to look at the scholastics view because they've gone through necessary school of thought. BUT REALLY, THE TRUE RECOGNIZED SCHOLARS ARE HAD TO FIND AND LOCATE. EVEN Prophet Muhammads (SWA) at his era was available TO A LAME MAN. WHERE ARE ALL OF THIS PROCLAIMED SCHOLARS THAT LAME MAN CANNOT REACH. If I have a problem today, the first person I can go to is my Imam. How do I know as a person that the imam am talking to has gone through the necessary training.

In Nigerian masjid here in the USA.. its not new to just categorize someone as afa because they've momorized the quran. This same afas are the ones you will see when Wasiu, Obesere, comes to town sparying money like there is no tomorrow. If am a lame muslim and am not practising the Sunnah, I expect anyone that calls themselves as afar to follow the sunnah.. This same alfas wives dont even wear hijabs. So tell me where is the code of cunducts. So whats the requirment of being called a muslim leader. Whats the certification required. Is there recertification required. Is there a Board that overseas this Leaders. Can your leadship role be revoke..

What I see is that people learn quran from their Alfas, and then proclaim that they themselves are now Alfas. They now teach others. Anyone can spring up from anywhere and proclaimed themselves as scholars. And nobody oversee the other. Am not saying we dont have formal islamic education and scholars, the issue here is that the informal outnumbers the formal by miles. We need that one leadership requirements, one training requirements, one certification requirements, Code of conducts is very essential and one voice from our Islamic leaders.

We muslim are against what extremist are doing. We hear it from our local masjid that extremist is not Islam. Everything being done by our leaders are regionalized, localize, individuals, etc. Do you really think non-muslims dont know that we muslims are against extremist views. What they dont like is the non chalant attitude from our leaders. Not knowing who the Islamic leaders are. Not having a unified voice from our leaders. Personally, I think thats where non-muslims major concerns are. This concerns then manifest into hatred.

Let there be one formal requirement for being a Mufti, Ulema, Faqīh, Grand Imam of Al-Azhar, Grand Mufti, Hafiz, Hujja, Hakim, Khatib, Marja, Mawlānā, Mawlawi, Mufassir, Muhaddith, Mujaddid, Mullah, Qadi, Ustad. Let there be board certification and training. Let there be unified rulings. Let there be codes of conducts. Let there be recertifications. Let there be one standards. Let there be unity and oneness. If these standards are in place and an Islamic scholar goes wayward, we can have one voice saying, we have our Quran, Hadiths, sunnah, Rullings but they've decided not to follow it then he/she is no longer considered a leader anymore. Formal ways will get through to non-muslims, informal ways will not get us anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Save Islam Against Propaganda by OAM4J: 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
Tunde ajani: that seems a good suggestion,but when politics moderators watch on and enjoy our religion being ridiculed with lies after reports that are not worked on..we continue to look on too?

My attention was drawn to this post.

Sir, I am one of the moderators in politics section and we do not watch and enjoy Islam being ridiculed with lies, also we attend to every report made. Ordinarily we might not be able to read through all the posts made in politics section considering the volume of posts made in that section daily, but we make every effort to go through every report made and attend to them promptly.

So if you happen to see any offensive post against Islam in politics section, please report them and follow up on the post. If noting is done about the offensive post within 6-8hrs (considering we are not online 24/7) please make a complaint on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/938835/lets-complaints-suggestions-enquiries-here or draw the attention of Islam moderators to it. They know what to do about it.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Save Islam Against Propaganda by Tundeajani(m): 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
OAM4J:

Sir, I am one of the moderators in politics section and we do not watch and enjoy Islam being ridiculed with lies, also we attend to every report made. Ordinarily we might not be able to read through all the posts made in politics section considering the volume of posts made in that section daily, but we make every effort to go through every report made and attend to them promptly.

So if you happen to see any offensive post against Islam in politics section, please report them and follow up on the post. If noting is done about the offensive post within 6-8hrs (considering we are not online 24/7) please make a complaint on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/938835/lets-complaints-suggestions-enquiries-here or draw the attention of Islam moderators to it. They know what to do about it.

Thanks.
you are welcome oam4j..kudos..
Re: Save Islam Against Propaganda by deols(f): 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
OAM4J:

Thanks.

The right move, I must say smiley
Re: Save Islam Against Propaganda by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2013
@op you sure say you well so?
Re: Save Islam Against Propaganda by omobajohn58(m): 7:44am On Oct 20, 2013
Y dat question??
No_ID: @op you sure say you well so?

(1) (Reply)

Is Allah God / Allah Thought He Could Eradicate Christianity / My One Kobo Advice To My Dear Muslims Brothers And Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.