Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Breakfast ;is It A Must - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breakfast ;is It A Must (448 Views)

7 Worst Foods You Should Never Eat For Breakfast / Six Reasons You Should Not Skip Breakfast. / Reasons Not To Skip Breakfast If You Want To Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breakfast ;is It A Must by xtraordinariguy(m): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dear nairalanders,,I was in a discusion with a friend the other day..and she was like she doesn't eat in breakfast..I was suprised she said she is watching her weight ,ii laughed it off and started explaining in details to her why it is very important..at the long run I convinced her ..she has started doin it now..I m happy I made that impact..don't allow anyone decieve you these are some of my opinion so I decided to share it wit us..feel free to add yours.....
..Breakfast is the ist food that is take..its usually at the early hours of the day..
Many persons are not good at making up with breakfast..they give flimpsy reasons on why they don't eat breakfast .unknown to them they are hurting themselves..medical.and nutritional researches has endorsed breakfast..naming it as the most imperative time to eat in a day..
Not eating breakfast could lead to ..insomania
Tiredness
Pale,low nervous cordination
In some case regular practice of it leads to ulcer,
,yes ulcer..cos you are making the microagents feed on your organs..which causes intestinal damages and other form of damages,
Stop skipping breakfast.it wouldn't make you stronger or loose weight..it is all falacy..stay healthy.don't miss eating breakfast ..it is very important..add your coments questions and views,pls its just an opinion.
.you can reach me for counselling and tips on health and life issues,,onyixtra@gmail.com 08136238324 I would be glad to help at anytime

(1) (Reply)

Removal Of Stretch Marks. / Please Help Me Out Here / 4 Reasons To Avoid Fast Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.