Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,295 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

Teach Me How To Use Getresponse And Mail Champ To Send Bulk Email. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Teach Me How To Use Getresponse And Mail Champ To Send Bulk Email. (558 Views)

How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp / How To Send Mass/bulk Email With SMTP / Tool To Send Mail To Bulk Email Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teach Me How To Use Getresponse And Mail Champ To Send Bulk Email. by ojinkpo: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
Teach me how to use getresponse and mail champ to send bulk email.i want to promote my new marble business with the email marketing.i have the email of the people am targeting.kindly reply here or samdone61@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Learn Web And Mobile Apps Development For Only N6,000 / Simplypay4u Integration / Is No Longer Functioning!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.