Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Samsong E2222 Im And Social Community Not Connecting To Internet. Help Plz - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsong E2222 Im And Social Community Not Connecting To Internet. Help Plz (895 Views)

How To Block An Application From Auto Connecting To Internet On Android Phone / Samsong Secret Codes(revealed Here) / How To Stop Whatsapp From Connecting To The Internet All The Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsong E2222 Im And Social Community Not Connecting To Internet. Help Plz by Joel3(m): 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
help please i have tried three network mtn etisalat and airtel and still the application is not connecting to network. they are all inbuilt applications
Re: Samsong E2222 Im And Social Community Not Connecting To Internet. Help Plz by Lovetinz(m): 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
Go to >>Settings>>Network>>Connections>>Internet Profiles>>
and Confirm that Sim1 and Sim2 has the correct profiles.
(For example: If your Sim1 is etisalat, you should have 'Etisalat WAP' selected)

You could also delete both profiles, and Swap the sims, then switch off and accept the default settings from network provider.
I don't have such problems with my E2222.

Remember to download opera browser, the default browser is useless.
I hope you know you cant download Whatsapp and you cant send send pix from "camera" on 2go.
Re: Samsong E2222 Im And Social Community Not Connecting To Internet. Help Plz by Joel3(m): 4:58am On Oct 10, 2013
@lovetinz, thanks the social community and gtalk messenger is connecting. but the yahoo and msn messenger is not connecting including facebook messenger these are the ones that come with the phone. is urs connecting? i need this yahoo and msn messenger so badly! thanks once again.
Re: Samsong E2222 Im And Social Community Not Connecting To Internet. Help Plz by Lovetinz(m): 7:20am On Oct 10, 2013
Sadly, I dont use neither.
i guess you should try using those appa by loading a brower first, and connecting through that.
Re: Samsong E2222 Im And Social Community Not Connecting To Internet. Help Plz by Joel3(m): 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2013
i am trying to download bible to my E2222 samsong but it says not enough memory delete some items. i use a 2GB memory card with over 1.8 memory free space how do i download to my card. the bible is just 1.4Mb
Re: Samsong E2222 Im And Social Community Not Connecting To Internet. Help Plz by Joel3(m): 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
i finaly download the Bible after i deleted some items. can some one tell me how to download files to memory card instead
Re: Samsong E2222 Im And Social Community Not Connecting To Internet. Help Plz by Joel3(m): 4:07am On Oct 12, 2013
Re: Samsong E2222 Im And Social Community Not Connecting To Internet. Help Plz by Lovetinz(m): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
Menu>> settings >> memory>> default memory>>

There you can select where you want your downloads to be located.
Re: Samsong E2222 Im And Social Community Not Connecting To Internet. Help Plz by Joel3(m): 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
not working they are still in the game location which is phone device space.
Re: Samsong E2222 Im And Social Community Not Connecting To Internet. Help Plz by Lovetinz(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2013
You can choose the location you want to download some files to (eg: music, pictures)

But some games and applications will only work if located on Phone Memory.
I'm guessing that applies to the application you downloaded.

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Launches Video Ringtone Service – Vringo! / Samsung Seriously Loosing Its Grips / Hot Sale Of Power Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.