Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,683 members, 7,865,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Why Is Nigeria Still Behind - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Nigeria Still Behind (759 Views)

Members Rejects Saudis Led Military Alliance. Nigeria Still In. / 'Though We Are From Different States, Nigeria Still Remains Our Continent' / Is Nigeria A Developing Or A 3rd World Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria Still Behind by uchkochi(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2008
Why is Nigeria still behind
Let us be frank and candid about this matter,Why is out great country still behind with so much opportunities and possibilities.The WHY of every question is more important in providing tangible durable solution and answer than the HOW OR WHEN.How long is not as important as how soon. The problem is not the government,the truth must be told if the problem is not the government why expect solutions to come from the government.The government can only supervise and regulate,they cannot effect changes it is you and I that can so wake up.
We are our own problems we have been made to rely on the helpless government that cannot even help themselves not to talk of helping a person.The change depends on the people once the people change their mindset then the government will follow suit.

I am not in politics and will never be one till I meet my Lord and master Jesus Christ. But the Educational,economical and political development depends on the people.

The development present in America today is not caused by the government alone but 80 percent is caused by individuals,selfless individuals.Individuals employ more people in their companies than any government office would.

Most graduates think of nothing but to be employed and work as an employee after so much knowledge. WHY not create jobs.You have written so many Application letters your English is too good for Application letters WRITE BOOKS .It does not take money to create jobs it takes an idea.This idea if sincere attracts the money it needs.You might need money to create wealth but you create jobs with an idea. And the jobs make you wealthy.

EDUCATION IS DIFFERENT FROM SCHOOL THERE ARE SO MANY UNEDUCATED PEOPLE THAT WENT TO SCHOOL BUT EDUCATION IS ACTUALLY SELF DEVELOPMENT. What are your gifts,talents,potentials and skills. They will pay you more than any profession and degree.

LET US BE A PROFESSIONAL IN OUR POTENTIAL THAN PROFESSORS IN OUR PROFESSION.I HONESTLY SEE A NEW NIGERIA AND IT BEGINS WITH YOU.Receive strength to cause change in JESUS NAME AMEN.

UCHE OKOCHI
+2348052773865
OMEGA WORLD NETWORK INT
Re: Why Is Nigeria Still Behind by ayomifull(f): 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2008
uchkochi:

Receive strength to cause change in JESUS NAME AMEN.

Amen! Amen and Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Travelers' Laptops May Be Detained At Border / Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom State / Can You Fight Putin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.