Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch (13388 Views)

Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) / N96M Abuja Stadium Re-Grassing Causes Controversy / Abuja Stadium (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by LilBRightTMc(m): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
The pitch no dey me important for nw,abi una no dey see wetin i dey see say Victor Moses name no they d list!
plz tell me ur kidding
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by Ayor93(m): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2013
I voted for GEJ not the minister.. So GEJ takes the blame
Princeemzzy: Blame it on the minister.Gej approved the construction and the money was handed over to the minister who will be in charge so,how is it gej fault for poor construction?
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by dabrake(m): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2013
eddiebruk:

Blame ya papa, na GEJ be Minister of works..?
Blame GEJ once again
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by dabrake(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2013
goshen26: this guy, eddieburuku, you like insulting people
What else do you expect from kids? As if it was my fault he did poorly in this year's post-utme.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 09, 2013
eddiebruk:

Do you know the Job of a Minister of works at all....? so you expect GEJ to be monitoring the Jobs that are ongoing despite all the problems we are having in Nigeria...? if GEJ should be doing the monitoring then what is the Job of a Minister...? GEJ should still be responsible for monitoring Your fathers Kitchen and his farm lands. abeg shift make i see better people
All this Jonathan political thugs on Nairaland. your vote alone wont make the difference in 2015, its high time yu realised that.
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 09, 2013
KingMEXX: All this Jonathan political thugs on Nairaland. your vote alone wont make the difference in 2015, its high time yu realised that.

Why cant you just shut up and say whatever you have to say without quoting me...?
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by 1shortblackboy: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2013
JULIUS BERGER NO BE ROAD AND BRIDGE BE THEIR WORK ? WETIN DEY SABI ABOUT FOOTBALL PITCH ?
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 09, 2013
dabrake:
What else do you expect from kids? As if it was my fault he did poorly in this year's post-utme.

Clown, who is your mate, because you are facing educational crisis doesnt mean everyone else is your mate, i have no business with Nigeria Education, never have and never will
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by honeric01(m): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2013
@all

stay on topic, no room for personal attack.
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 09, 2013
goshen26: this guy, eddieburuku, you like insulting people

If you have issues with comprehension say so, stop reading/comprehending every statement as an Insult, you should rather work on your Vocabulary or seek medical attention
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by goshen26: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2013
eddiebruk:

Do you know the Job of a Minister of works at all....? so you expect GEJ to be monitoring the Jobs that are ongoing despite all the problems we are having in Nigeria...? if GEJ should be doing the monitoring then what is the Job of a Minister...? GEJ should still be responsible for monitoring Your fathers Kitchen and his farm lands. abeg shift make i see better people
. I still bent on my point that you this guy, you love insulting people. 've seen Mr fash, who will always come to rugged area like Ijesha, surulere-lag, to inspect contract, i know you will say he(GEJ) has more tasks than Fash, but notwithstanding, delegation to inspect, you know the type of cabinet you have, that Nigerians are not always honest with money, if he(GEJ) is sure of his innocency, he should follow up those contract awarded.
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by lilslick(m): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2013
K.K Imoh:

hahahaha, naso o. U no lie, GEJ CANT DO VRYTIN
grin grin grin
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 09, 2013
Princeemzzy: Blame it on the minister.Gej approved the construction and the money was handed over to the minister who will be in charge so,how is it gej fault for poor construction?
becos he hired sm1 dats incompetent as his minister
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by Slickest(m): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2013
dabrake: Blame GEJ
Y?
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 09, 2013
goshen26: . I still bent on my point that you this guy, you love insulting people. 've seen Mr fash, who will always come to rugged area like Ijesha, surulere-lag, to inspect contract, i know you will say he(GEJ) has more tasks than Fash, but notwithstanding, delegation to inspect, you know the type of cabinet you have, that Nigerians are not always honest with money, if he(GEJ) is sure of his innocency, he should follow up those contract awarded.

It is not the duty of a President to inspect an ongoing project, tell me Sir, if this project was to be in maybe Katsina, will you be instigating that GEJ should monitor the project when the said state has a Governor/Minister of works as well as having a Minister of works in the country,..? Senator Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed, is the Minister of FCT and so should be responsible to see to the level of works that are being carried on in cases like this. The Ministry of works on its own has a very prominent role to play, so leave GEJ out of meager jobs like this.
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 09, 2013
calabar all the way
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by Slickest(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2013
eddiebruk:

Oga!!! Easy wit ur insults nw, na person papa u dey mention lyk dat...u don't nid 2b insultive to make your point...c'mn

1 Like

Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by trillville(m): 11:17am On Oct 09, 2013
eddiebruk:

It is not the duty of a President to inspect an ongoing project, tell me Sir, if this project was to be in maybe Katsina, will you be instigating that GEJ should monitor the project when the said state has a Governor/Minister of works as well as having a Minister of works in the country,..? Senator Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed, is the Minister of FCT and so should be responsible to see to the level of works that are being carried on in cases like this. The Ministry of works on its own has a very prominent role to play, so leave GEJ out of meager jobs like this.

Has Gej now fired the minister of fct and the minister of works for he poor job done on the pitch.
Has gej fired the efcc chairman and the ig of police for not prosecuting the incompetent ministers.
Nigerians voted gej president and the buck stops at his table.
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by goshen26: 11:21am On Oct 09, 2013
eddiebruk:

. Bro, the point still remain the same, why is every one hailing fash of lagos, the ones he(fash) won't be able to inspect, he sends delegation. Fashola came to an area with just three-quarter jean and a top, in a golf car, and a face cap, at about 8p.m to inspect contract. Ok fine, interstate now abi, he can delegate or device a means of making sure all projects are done accordingly, since he knows the type of people he's dealing with, they are the one hindering his achievement, and they will still be the ones saying "GEJ is not working", once you get a leader of a ministry toying with his job, get him/her fired, this will make others to sit tight. See bro, i know you are fan of GEJ, SO am i, but those ones i know that they won't let my work to reflect, i will get them out of my tenure.
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by dabrake(m): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2013
eddiebruk:

Clown, who is your mate, because you are facing educational crisis doesnt mean everyone else is your mate, i have no business with Nigeria Education, never have and never will
Like billyonaire, like eddiebruk - 2 nairaland billionaires.
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2013
trillville:

Has Gej now fired the minister of fct and the minister of works for he poor job done on the pitch.
Has gej fired the efcc chairman and the ig of police for not prosecuting the incompetent ministers.
Nigerians voted gej president and the buck stops at his table.

If you expect him to fire the Minister then you should be expecting him to be firing them every week, because this might just be the fault of Julius Berger, although the Minister should have been able to intervene during the process, but then how about other credible Jobs that the Minister has done that we didnt give credits to...? Or would you suggest the Aviation Minister be fired because of the last Plane mishap...?
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 09, 2013
goshen26: . Bro, the point still remain the same, why is every one hailing fash of lagos, the ones he(fash) won't be able to inspect, he sends delegation. Fashola came to an area with just three-quarter jean and a top, in a golf car, and a face cap, at about 8p.m to inspect contract. Ok fine, interstate now abi, he can delegate or device a means of making sure all projects are done accordingly, since he knows the type of people he's dealing with, they are the one hindering his achievement, and they will still be the ones saying "GEJ is not working", once you get a leader of a ministry toying with his job, get him/her fired, this will make others to sit tight. See bro, i know you are fan of GEJ, SO am i, but those ones i know that they won't let my work to reflect, i will get them out of my tenure.

The Stadium project is a Renovation, not a complete new project...? How can a President of a whole nation give his attention to a common issue as renovation when the country is facing so many problems,...? if he gives his time to the renovation of the Stadium thereby neglecting national issues you and i will still be the one to criticize him, the President is a human being just like you and i with same 24hours daily and with his numerous task he cannot give his time to a meager project as that of a stadium renovation
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by quality01(m): 11:29am On Oct 09, 2013
eddiebruk:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2013
Lil B®ight™©:
plz tell me ur kidding
No just check d names list dat train yesterday, Moses name ist missing oh.God waiten dey happen?
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by eikeem(m): 11:37am On Oct 09, 2013
Again,someone has inched closer to being on the Forbes' list at our expense. I have never seen a nation where the craze for wealth is this inhuman!
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by Artlove(m): 11:39am On Oct 09, 2013
Blame! Blame!!! Blame on GEJ all d time. Nonsence, wat if teacher (GEJ) gives assignments 2 students (ministers) and dem refuse 2 do his assignments. Who 2 blame? Teacher or students?
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by Akainzo(m): 11:40am On Oct 09, 2013
eddiebruk:

In that case Up Stella Oduah as GEJ is not Minister of Aviation. cheesy grin
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 09, 2013
Akainzo:

In that case Up Stella Oduah as GEJ is not Minister of Aviation. cheesy grin

Of course she should be commended, isnt she responsible for the Good works in the Aviation sector..?
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by dossantos1: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2013
eddiebruk:

guy GEJ took d glory when d stadium reopening was being celebrated so also he shud get d sticks for the shoddy wrk done
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2013
dos-santos:

guy GEJ took d glory when d stadium reopening was being celebrated so also he shud get d sticks for the shoddy wrk done

Were you the one that gave him the Glory...?
Re: Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
FEC oya another contract award and next time make it kinky by increasing the national cake, all treasury looters must die cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Says His Goal Against Libya Is His Birthday Gift / Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Beat Manchester City 3-0 / Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.