Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Why Not Try This And Change Ur Financial Statues - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Not Try This And Change Ur Financial Statues (746 Views)

Prepare Ur Financial Account & Statement Of Affairs To Firs / Bid Farewell To Ur Financial Insecurity B4 Dec.,31st 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Not Try This And Change Ur Financial Statues by babajide01(m): 12:04am On Oct 09, 2013
Tomorrow is my birthday and i want to change d lyf of 25 people in dis forum by making them self employ. Call me and get an e-manual dat will guide u to learn how to produce some products like paint, custard, soap, cream, ice cream, custard, olive oil, perfume, izal, wedding/birthday cake, shampoo, car wash, liquid soap, hair cream, vaseline. I will give d manual to the 25 people at d rate of 2k and after d 25 people, i wil increase it to 5k. Grab dis opportunity now and become an employer of labour. Call me on08036996167
Re: Why Not Try This And Change Ur Financial Statues by emergency2: 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
Its your birthday. Congratulations.
What of marking this birthday with free gifts from you. I mean waive the 2k for the first 20 or even 10, dat means you are contributing your quota to peoples success story. Cheers
Re: Why Not Try This And Change Ur Financial Statues by BlueRoyale: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Abi o! We don tire for all of dem na soso buy this buy that all the time. Life na give and take!

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can I Register A Business Name / No Fear! No Paturbing! Drill Your Bore-hole With Ease. Pay 60% Upfront, 40% On C / Travel ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.