Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

I Need A Few More Writers Today - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Need A Few More Writers Today (650 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Few More Writers Today by writers100(m): 2:58am On Oct 09, 2013
Please only apply if you're good and already writing SEO content for local or foreign clients. I may hire you today to start writing immediately. Enough jobs available for everyone.

I'll be paying industry rates per 250/400-word article. You must be able to write at least 5-10 per day, with proper grammar and keyword usage. You submit 50 short articles per week. I make your payment deposit into your bank. You must meet quotas and deadlines with informative and freshly written articles.

If you're ready to take up this job and commit to it, please write a 250-word sample on the keyword phrase 'the best locksmith service in Houston TX'. Use the keyword 5 times in the sample. Attach and send to writers100@gmail.com Thx.
Re: I Need A Few More Writers Today by writers100(m): 9:45am On Oct 30, 2013
This offer is still open if you're a good writer.
Re: I Need A Few More Writers Today by Memecasper(m): 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: I Need A Few More Writers Today by Exception(m): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
writers100: Please only apply if you're good and already writing SEO content for local or foreign clients. I may hire you today to start writing immediately. Enough jobs available for everyone.

I'll be paying industry rates per 250/400-word article. You must be able to write at least 5-10 per day, with proper grammar and keyword usage. You submit 50 short articles per week. I make your payment deposit into your bank. You must meet quotas and deadlines with informative and freshly written articles.

If you're ready to take up this job and commit to it, please write a 250-word sample on the keyword phrase 'the best locksmith service in Houston TX'. Use the keyword 5 times in the sample. Attach and send to writers100@gmail.com Thx.

Hello writer100,

Quite an interesting business proposition from you, sir - and also demanding I must as well admit.

But as I happen to just emerge this notice, I'm driven by the curious inquisition as to whether the offer is yet valid.

Your prompt response shall be much appreciated.
Re: I Need A Few More Writers Today by writers100(m): 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
Position is quite filled up, Exception.

But you can still find a slot if you're good.

Kindly write and submit the sample to the given email, and we might take off from there.

(1) (Reply)

Marathon Madness: A Block-buster Movie Script For Sale / Story Time: *the Downfall Of Wiszey* / Looking For A Creative Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.